Nonresponsive PCS -- problem with order

Share your experience regarding radio transmitters and broadcasting with other users!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

grayeul
New registered user
New registered user

Nonresponsive PCS -- problem with order

Post by grayeul »

From reading through the posts here, it seems like PCS does a decent job and people are generally happy. That's great -- but I ordered a PCI-max back on Aug 6. My credit card was charged (via PayPal) on Aug 8. I paid (handsomely!) for express shipping, which sounded like it was 3-4 days even to the states.

On Aug 14 I first sent an email trying to get a tracking number or determine the status of my order. After hearing nothing, I resent the same email with a new plea on Aug 19. I finally got a response from 'Peter' fairly quickly, apologizing for the inconvenience and promising to 'look into it' first thing in the morning. Not hearing anything for a couple of MORE days, I emailed again on Aug 21 asking what was up.

It is now Aug 23 and I have had only that one email promising to look into it, but no real action. Meanwhile, it has been two weeks since my credit card was charged for the PCI-Max and I have no clue what is going on and when or if I will get it. And I'm certainly not happy about paying for "Express Shipping".....

Anyone else have any problems like this with this company?
pcs
Site master
Site master

Ok

Post by pcs »

I guess the sole fact that we have this forum says a lot about us. Our competitors don't have one. Of course forum is a tricky thing.

I will be happy to look at your order and see what exactly happened with it, if you send us an email (just reply to your order confirmation) with
some details (order number, your name etc). You probably cought us in a bad time (vacation) :-?

Have a good weekend
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128