Needed a Business Plan

Discussions regarding our FM transmitters, DX reports, antenna designs, problems...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

rhinozomes
New registered user
New registered user

Needed a Business Plan

Post by rhinozomes »

Hi everybody,

I'm happy for being here, I believe, I'll find all the people and equipments I'll require to make a successful lead in the business.

I'm working to set up an independent fm station. My problem is this, I tried but I can't write up a comprehensive fm station business plan. And without planning, I think failure is inevitable. For instance, I'll fail to convince my potential investors! A comprehensive business plan can also help me franchise my station or build fm stations for clients (in the future).

I kept browsing the web for a sample fm businessplan but no aval.

Please, I'll greatly appreciate having a sample business plan from any one of you guys so that I can make some few modifications and build my unique business plan. Please, I need your assistance. Thanks and have a great life.

Dauda Mohammed
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

It will sound like a joke, but this is a good starting resource:
http://www.dummies.com/store/product/Bu ... 76526.html

It will give you many pointers on what to consider. Its a good starting point, you'll have an idea how to go about it.

I would also try and get in touch with a small local radio station, they can be very helpful if you show interest. Offer to work there maybe to gain experience and keep your eyes open.
Just don't tell them you're going to become their competition :)
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
rhinozomes
New registered user
New registered user

Thanks Marko

Post by rhinozomes »

Thank you so much. I'll try using the guide for dummies. I will also appreciate to work for the local stations. I will be happy be happy to have the best knowledge and business plan at my own disposal.

Thanks for being there for people like me.

Respect,
Dauda Mohammed