1400Wpp VHF/DAB+/DVB-T band III pallet amplifier using ART2K0 with planar input/output transformer, super low profile
Designed for DAB+ digital radio, analog band III VHF TV and other band III radio transmitters this amplifier uses a single ART2Ko push-pull transistor to produce ~1500 watts peak @65V DC!
Recommended voltage supply: 55-63V DC
Operating Temperature range: 0 to +70 °C ( at Device Flange )
Storage Temperature range: -30 to +90 °C
Load Mismatch: 20:1 (all phase angle)
Ensure sufficient airflow across the top of the pallet, the PCB and capacitors will get hot at max power
– Shipping Weight: 0.8Kg
– 180-225MHz 63V @ 32A
– Output power: 1400W peak (pulsed), 300-400W (DAB+), 250W (DVB/T)
– Efficiency >45% Analog TV, 30% DAB+
– 입력/출력 50옴
– Pout: ~1400W with ~ 8W input
– Temperature compensated bias designed by NXP.
– Size (LxWxH): 130×52.8x30mm
You can find special 65V power supply for this amplifier here!
– Ensure shielding between final stage and audio stage with exciter. Install a good feed-through capacitor on the supply +65V wiring feeding the power output stage. This will keep and RF from the power line.
– 과도한 드라이브 레벨은 이 앰프를 손상시킬 수 있습니다. 증폭기가 장착될 장비의 설계는 적절한 보호 회로를 예상해야 합니다.
– 증폭기 효율은 공급 전압의 함수이며, 최대 효율을 얻으려면 원하는 출력 전력의 함수로 공급을 줄이십시오. 일반적으로 효율과 고조파 방출 간의 최상의 절충안은 증폭기가 약 2-3dB의 게인 압축에서 작동할 때 얻어집니다.
– RF pallets are sensitive devices, if you do not have sufficient experience please consider a fully finished product instead. They can be burned by applying too much drive power, too high supply voltage, not using proper heatsink, using filter with insufficient specifications, connecting mismatched loads or no load at all and also by soldering coax with too long leads. For this reason there is no warranty for any pallet. We do assure you that every pallet is tested and is 100% operational as it leaves our workshop.
Quantity discount is available and shipping becomes a lot cheaper per unit as quantity goes up. For additional info and prices please ask for a quote 여기.
메모: The actual pallet differs slightly than the one shown on the photo (updated photo coming soon).