What's going on with PCI-MAX shipping?

This is a place where you can suggest improvements for the site and our products as well.

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

kc
New registered user
New registered user

What's going on with PCI-MAX shipping?

Post by kc »

What the heck is going on with shipping Marko?

I ordered and paid $150 euros for a PCIMAX card two months ago and have yet to receive it.

I had read the forum posts about the delays in shipping so I remained patient. And you did respond to my email about six weeks ago where you stated that it would ship soon, but it's been two months now!

What the heck is going on!?!

-kc.
kc
New registered user
New registered user

Follow up: Got the card, work on your customer communication

Post by kc »

Okay, as a follow up - the card finally arrived. It was shipped out after my second email to Marko but before I posted to the forum. It's installed, works great, kudos to PCS on that part.

On to the "Improvements and Suggestions" part: I don't know how well staffed you are, but you should try to spend an extra 10 seconds per each new order firing off a quick autoreply email to your customers stating that: due to the popularity of the product and the care we put into the manufacturing process (or something similarly customer-relationish) it may take up to 6-8 weeks (9 in my case) to receive the card.

You're the only one who makes these well I don't think many people would cancel their order. If I had been informed to expect a two month backlog I would have been fine and just waited until it arrived. (The "we'll be shipping soon" message on the front page doesn't count.)
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

Yep, backlog was really bad at the time. Sorry you had to wait
so long. Glad you're having fun with it, though.

Things look much much better regarding stock these days.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128