Quack Doctor

Just plain good old jokes...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Wieehlogic

Quack Doctor

Post by Wieehlogic »

Harry had a bit of a drinking problem. Every night, after dinner, he took off for the local watering hole. He spent the whole evening there, and arrived home, well inebriated, around midnight each night.

His wife, waiting up for him, would go to the door and let him in. Then she would proceed to yell and scream at him, for his constant nights out, and coming home in a drunken state. But, Harry continued his nightly routine.

One day, the wife was talking to a friend about her husband's behavior, and was particularly distraught by it all. The friend listened to her, and then said, "Why don't you treat him a little differently when he comes home? Instead of berating him, why don't you give him some loving words, and welcome him home with a kiss? He then might change his ways."

The wife thought it was worth trying.
That night, Harry took off again, after dinner. And, about midnight, he arrived home, in his usual condition. His wife heard him at the door, quickly went to it, opened the door, and let Harry in.

This time, instead of berating him, as she had always done, she took his arm, and led him into the living room. She sat him down in an easy chair, put his feet up on the ottoman and took his shoes off. Then she went behind him, and started to cuddle him a little. After a while, she said to him, "It's pretty late. I think we had better go upstairs to bed now, don't you?"

At that, Harry replied, in his inebriated state, "I guess we might as well. I'll get in trouble when I get home anyway.

"The Wheels are turning traction Logic moral of this humourous (offereing.)ARE:

1)Accepting the idiosyncracies of another Human being cannot be measured in 20 years spans..Such blessed gifts were incarnated the day one was born.

2)The act of wakeing someone up every morning at 4 am is not a true display of the personal qualities of such blessed attributes..It is a fasle attempt at Mind control and Domineering hidden agendas.

3)Trying to subsititute Teenage memories for that of 20yrs of real life acceptance and appreciation can never be accomplished useing "weird technigues"

4)Sometimes one has to extrapolate or draw paralells to another's personal attributes...even though the elements that comprise the unhappiness are by no way identical..However the ability to be able to compromise and accept certain facts..is common to both scenrios

ASE!....Lis Wiehl