WOODSMAN PAL_A Case pf Beer..Machine Gun and a Machete

Just plain good old jokes...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Heinz_57

WOODSMAN PAL_A Case pf Beer..Machine Gun and a Machete

Post by Heinz_57 »

One day at the end of class, little Johnny's teacher says to the class "Go home and think of a story and then conclude with the moral of the story was.....".

The following day the teacher asks for the first volunteer to tell their story. Suzy raises her hand, "My daddy owns a farm and every Sunday we load the chicken eggs on the truck and drive into town to sell them at the market. Well one Sunday we hit a big bump and all the eggs flew out of the basket and onto the road.

The teacher asks for the moral of the story. Suzy replies, "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket." "Well done, Suzy. Now who wants to go next?" asks the teacher.

Lucy quickly raises her hand. "Well, my dad owns a farm too and every weekend we take the chicken eggs and put them in the incubator. Last weekend, only 8 of the 12 eggs hatched." "And the moral?"

Lucy replies, "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.".

"Excellent, Lucy. Who's next?

Johnny jumps up. "My dad fought in the Vietnam War, his plane was shot down over enemy territory. He was able to jump out before it crashed with only a case of beer, a machine gun and a machete. On the way down, he drank the whole case of beer. Unfortunately, he landed right in the middle of 100 Vietnamese soldiers. He shot 70 with his machine gun until he ran out of bullets. Then, he pulled out his machete and killed 20 more. But the blade on his machete broke, so he killed the last ten with his bare hands."

The teacher looks at Johnny with a shocked expression, "My goodness Johnny. Can there possibly be a moral to this story?

Johnny replies, "Yes.... Don't screw with my dad when he's drinking