5GHz Audio Video wireless link – now either 1 or 4 video channels with stereo audio for each video channel!
Why use 5.8 GHz for Video/Audio Transmission? The advantage of 5.8 GHz Is Clear! (a clearer picture that is!). 5.8 GHz systems offer much higher immunity to the interference found on older 2.4 GHz frequency video systems. The 2.4 GHz frequency band is now heavily populated by wireless Internet WiFi and Bluetooth devices not to mention interference from microwave ovens! Our 5.8 GHz systems also have an excellent bright color picture. Better than 2.4 GHz systems out there! Antennas are much smaller and offer higher gain or amplification than the same size at 2.4 GHz or lower frequencies. Many customers are using our systems to link their TV studios to their distant transmitters! They can also be used for radio stations, of course. In this case the free video channel can be used to remotely monitor various equipment or studio.
All of our transmitters and receivers are analog and not digital. This means real-time pictures and audio without lag or delay like many digital systems do.
Perfect to transmit one or multiple video channels across property, saves money and space!
Audio quality is not the best so this is not suitable for professional radio stations.
What is new?
– Transmitter and receiver are now equipped with a small breakout board, making hooking power supply and audio cables easier (RCA connectors and standard barrel type for power).
– Listings are grouped together to make it all easier to understand
What is included in our 5GHz Video/Audio link system:
1x Receiver mounted in weatherproof NEMA 6 rated enclosure with integrated high gain panel antenna
1x Transmitter mounted in a weatherproof NEMA 6 rated enclosure with integrated antenna
2x Mounting brackets for receiver and antenna
2x Universal mains power supplies to convert 110-240V AC to 12 volts DC, 1A
1x 4W amplifier with mains power supply
2x 28-30dB 5GHz grid antenna + 5m coaxial cable
What is the difference between 1-channel and 4-channel versions?
1-channel version supports 1 video channel and 2 audio (1x stereo)
4-channel version supports 4 video channels and 8 audio channels (4x stereo)
Expected range for this system?
With 4W amplifier and two grid antennas the range can be up to around 20km max, sometimes even more. Clear line of sight is required.
What to do if we don’t have optical visibility between the receiver and transmitter?
If you are having problems getting around an obstacle, perhaps a big building or a hill, order one extra system and set it up as a repeater. How? Simple, place one system on the top of the hill that is blocking the wireless link. Now send your signal up to the hill, it will be received there by a receiver and immediately re-transmitted to the final receiver. Your repeater system will have receivers output directly feeding the transmitter. When setting up repeaters use only high-gain directional antennas since they ensure that the transmitter will not interfere with the receiver in this case since they are very close together. The repeater system can be low-power version.
Technical specifications for transmitter:
– Input Voltage: DC 9-14V
– Current Consumption: <2000mA
– Output power @ connector: >30dBm with amplifier
– Modulation Type: FM
– RF Deviation FM: 6.4MHz peak to peak
– Channel Frequency:
– CH1 5733 MHz
– CH2 5752 MHz
– CH3 5771 MHz
– CH4 5790 MHz
– CH5 5809 MHz
– CH6 5828 MHz
– CH7 5847 MHz
– CH8 5866 MHz
– Frequency Selection: Dip Switch
– Frequency Stability: ±250KHz
– Output Flatness: 0 ~ +3dB
– Video Input Level 1V peak to peak
– Αντίσταση: 75 ohms
– Pre-Emphasis: NTSC & PAL
– D.G. < ±8%
– D.P. < ±8%
– Audio Input Level: 2V peak to peak
– Impedance 600 ohms
– Audio Carrier Frequency CH1 – 6.0MHz ±25KHz
– Audio Carrier Frequency CH2 – 6.5MHz ±25KHz
– Audio Distortion 3% max. THD
Τεχνικές προδιαγραφές για δέκτη:
– Input Voltage: DC 12V ± 10 %
– Current Consumption: < 220mA
– Channel Frequency Matches Transmitter
– Input Level @ connector: -25 ~ -80dBm
– IF Frequency: 479.5MHz
– IF Bandwidth 18MHz
– Gain Flatness 3dB max
– Noise Figure 2dB Typical
– Input Return Loss 7dB Typical
– LO. Drift ±250KHz
– LO. Leakage -50dBm max.
– Image Rejection 40dB
– Output Level 1V ±0.15Vp-p Load.
– Impedance 75 ohms
– De-Emphasis NTSC & PAL
– D.G. < ±8%
– D.P. < ±8%
– Video S/N Ratio 38dB min.
– Audio Output Level: 1.4Vp-p ±0.2
– Impedance 600 ohms
Technical specifications for 5.8GHz high gain grid antenna:
– Due to rib construction of the reflector, it is resistant to even strong gusts of wind.
– High gain of the antenna makes it a good tool for long-distance wireless links.
– It may be used in horizontal or vertical polarization.
– Gain [dBi]: 28
– Frequency Range [MHz]: 5400-5800
– VSWR: 1.5
– Polarization: Vertical. horizontal
– Horizontal Beamwidth E [Deg]: 4
– Vertical Beamwidth H [Deg]: 5
– Front/Back Ratio [dB]: >25
– Impedance [ohm]: 50
– Σύνδεσμος: N θηλυκό
– Dimensions [cm]: 91 x 72
– Bracket: Included, for 20-40 mm mast
– Weight [kg]: 5