Radio Explorer is a multifunctional, easy to use tool, designed to evaluate FM broadcast band congestion and to measure and store all of important radio broadcast parameters in a Log file. This is a stand-alone solution for running surveys – no other additional tools are needed. You can setup for observation up to 50 preselected channels. All you need to do is to get Radio Explorer in the vehicle and go. When your campaign is over just use the supplied free of charge Windows software to convert the log files into KMZ format and visualize the stored data in Google Earth. Thus you can “get the picture” of what really happens
in the field, to outline the coverage of every station comparing with competitors. Such functionality is irreplaceable when you need to analyze and tune your broadcast equipment and antenna. The Log file can be exported also as transitional format for future analyze or to keep it in record.
With a click on the button Radio Explorer becomes an excellent tool for analyzing and setup of whole broadcast equipment on the site. It can measure RF level, MPX deviation, Left & Right Audio levels, RDS and Pilot injection levels and display the measurements on large, easy to read LCD display. Easy switching between RDS/RBDS standards and measurement units makes Radio Explorer compatible for use by broadcast engineers from all around the world. For even better control and data representation connect the device to a usual Windows PC, via a USB port. You can choose between various bar-graphs, data plots, histograms and etc. A super-fast band scan mode is available and gives to you real-time live visualization of whole FM band or just small part of it with down to 5 kHz
resolution. All of device or campaign settings you can do by using software or via very intuitive and sample user interface with 5 buttons and LCD screen.
Radio Explorer incorporates a high quality FM front end with all MPX signal and RDS parameters data logger and high sensitive GPS receiver in reinforced steel box. Additional MPX input is available for monitoring as well as MPX output, left and right "program output" and AES/EBU digital audio output. Inputs are for FM and GPS antennas and for power supply. The program received can be monitored with headphones plugged into a standard 1/8″ jack with electronic volume
• FM Band 87-108 MHz Basic Spectrum Analyzer
• Selectable wide/narrow IF bandwidth
• MPX, PILOT & RDS deviation meters
• Built-in Stereo decoder; Stereo Presence Detection
• ΑΡΙΣΤΕΡΑ και ΔΕΞΙΑ αποδιαμορφωμένους μετρητές στάθμης ήχου
• Ενσωματωμένος δέκτης GPS 50 καναλιών
• Οπτικοποίηση αποτελεσμάτων μετρήσεων στο Google Earth
• Ακριβής μέτρηση μπροστινού πίνακα για τοπική χρήση
• Headphones audio output with volume control
• RDS και αποκωδικοποιητής RBDS
• Καταγραφέας δεδομένων FM/RDS/RBDS
• Μετρητής ροής BER RDS/RBDS
• Metal Case for high RF immunity
• Full control and monitoring via USB connection
• Μετρήσεις RF και RDS (σε πραγματικό χρόνο & μέσος όρος)
• Πολύ διαισθητική διεπαφή εφαρμογών
Βρήκατε κάπου αλλού αυτό το προϊόν φθηνότερο; Επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας, θα κάνουμε το καλύτερο δυνατό για να ταιριάξουμε και να νικήσουμε την τιμή του ανταγωνιστή.