Drone-based flying FM transmitter!
Very good range even with low transmitter power due to height
This package is based on our small 1-15W FM transmitter with MP3 playback module. Transmitter and antenna are both mounted on a drone plane which is piloted via remote control to area of interest and left to circle there until it is time to come back due to empty batteries. Usefull in times of natural disasters, as a novel advertising campaign or air-based public address system.
- Great range due to position high above any obstructions, even 30km and more of coverage is possible
- Automated transmission via USB key (MP3 files)
- Can be deployed in hard to reach places
- Relatively short time of deployment due to batteries running out, it is possible to run 2 planes to have 24/7 coverage but several pilots are needed.
- Relatively complicated to run (requires drone pilot course)
Exact range of FM transmitter depends a lot on terrain configuration and how high you fly but can reach 10km and more with just 1W of power.
Drone plane specs:
- Wing span: 1600mm
- EPO styrofoam construction
- Power system: 4S LiIon
- Rear-mounted propeller
- Weight with battery: 4Kg
- GPS equipped auto pilot
- RC control range: 1-5km
- Flight time: 60min per battery charge depending on weather and height and transmitter power
FM transmitter specs:
- Power: 1-15W (more power will drain batteries faster)
- Stereo and RDS included
- Antenna system: wing mounted dipole antenna
- USB port for MP3 playback
- Remote controlled drone-plane with GPS auto-pilot
- RC control radio for the plane
- 1-15W FM transmitter with MP3 playback
- 2 packs of custom LiIon batteries
- Battery charger (works off car battery)
- Instructions for the plane and for the transmitter (setup of playlist for MP3) et cetera
- FPV goggles (you can observe where the plane is flying)
- Video signal transmitter with camera on the plane for navigation, positioning and returning