CYBERMAXFM+ SE+ DAB+ AMPLIFIER
This is our DAB+ band RF amplifier designed specifically for digital radio. Equipped with large 4x16 LCD display and LED bargraph meters! Based on our new control board. This unit in large 2H rack
enclosure contains 1200W analog VHF TV amplifier which gives about 400-500W of DAB+ RF power 24/7/365. Large heavy-duty ball-bearing 80x80mm cooling fans take care of any excessive heat. Amplifier is equipped with SWR and temp protection and PC remote control (possible via USB, RS232 or Ethernet). A robust amplifier made for 24/7/365
All our manuals and software are available here.
This unit will automatically adapt gain for your exciter (but follow instructions for calibration).
What parameters can I change via PC remote control?
- Power (100 steps)
- You can put unit into stand-by
- You can monitor 4 currents and voltages, two temperatures, output and input power and also reflected power
- Output power: 25/400W DAB+ typical, 1200W pp (400W model)
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector: 7/16 female
- Frequency range 175-225MHz
- RF Harmonics: requires DAB+ mask filter tuned for your channel
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP warning
- Input signal level: 70dBu to 10mW (specify at time of ordering)
- AC mains power: 110-240V 50/60Hz universal, works everywhere on this planet
- Ambient temperature: -5° to +45°C
- External dimensions 1000W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (492mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- Physical weight 15Kg
- Volumetric weight up to 25Kg
What is the Ethernet remote control module for?
- This add-on card lets you connect this transmitter to the PC via Ethernet network. You can control and monitor the status of your transmitter over Ethernet or Internet.
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN'T INCLUDED?
- Requires mains plug which can be purchased in your country (each country
has a different mains plug and we don't carry all). This is standard mains plug and its price is typically around 1 US$ or less. You
can get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any
computer store etc. Always use grounded plug for your safety!
- You will also need antenna
- You will also coaxial cable to connect exciter and amplifier, HERE (up to20m).
Depending on the model this unit gives ~ 400W of clean
RF power, exact power output can vary about +/- 10% depending on frequency,
ambient temperature and antenna matching.