CYBERNANOFM 1000W STEREO/RDS FM TRANSMITTER!
This is a budged oriented version of our CyberMaxFM SE series. CYBERNANOFM+ are based on our STMAX 3000 exciters with built-in RDS and DSP stereo encoders covering the whole band II, from 87.5 to 108 MHz. All RDS and DSP parameters are adjustable from the LCD display. Transmitters have DSP stereo encoder including pre-emphasis circuit, active low-pass filter, limiter, compressor and even DSP audio processor. No tuning is necessary, design is entirely wideband. All you have to do is set the frequency and change sound processing parameters, if desired. SWR and temperature protection make it difficult to destroy the unit. Unit is housed in a 2H professional 19" rack. It is rugged and made for 24/7/365 operation. Each unit has a wide-angle high contrast backlit LCD display.
What's special in NANO models:
- All parameters including RDS adjustable from LCD
- Cost effective, light, small and very practical
- Top choice in situations where high spurious rejection is not a priority (remote rural areas etc)
- Keep in mind that MPX input is not available!
RDS parameters and everythign else can also be programmed with the help of a PC via serial RS232 or USB connection
All our manuals and software are available here.
- Exciter STMAX PRO 3015+
- Decent stereo sound with excellent separation
- RDS (scrolling PS not supported, only fixed)
- Input audio board with LC filters and protection, very effective against ground loops
- Digital audio input via USB
- Large 4x16 LCD with rotary encoder
- VU meter for audio and power/swr
- Controls can be locked with password
- Optional ethernet audio streaming (ask for this)
- USB, RS232 or Ethernet (optional) remote control via PC
- Standard 19" 2H rack, clean design and high quality manufacturing
- Modular construction, internal boards can be replaced one by one
- Built-in CPU system for controlling and monitoring
- Easy change of frequency and other parameters (UP/DOWN keys, no tuning required)
- TEMP protection
- SWR protection
- Professional grade RDS encoder!
- In our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
- Industrial quality and rugged switching-mode power supply
What parameters can I change via PC remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change over
time as we make enhancements, we will be adding more features soon! Feel free
to ask for any features you may want.
How do I wire up the transmitter, antenna and audio sources?
Look at the image below (click to enlarge) for an example of a nice radio station with some studio items. At the bottom of this page look for the links to other items that you can use to setup your radio station (WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN'T INCLUDED? and WHAT CAN I USE AS AUDIO SOURCE?).
- Output power: 1000W depending on the model, easily adjustable via LCD display (0 to max)
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector: 7/16 female (rear panel )
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108MHz
- PLL step 100KHz (more on request)
- RF Spurious > -50 dBc @ +- 1MHz min. out of carrier
- RF Harmonics > -50 dBc Standard
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP/PLL warning
- Modulation capability: FM
- Audio connectors: RCA (cinch) or XLR (DSP version)
- Audio level required: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10Kohms resistive, balanced
- Pre-emphasis Flat, 50 or 75usec
- Harmonic distortion ( THD ) <0.5%
- Mode: Stereo/Mono, adjustable via LCD display
- Frequency amplitude: 0.5dB, 30Hz - 15kHz
- AC mains power: 220-240V 50/60Hz universal, works everywhere on this planet
- Ambient temperature: -5° to +45°C
- External dimensions 1000W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (492mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- Physical weight 15Kg
- Volumetric weight up to 20Kg
Is there MPX input available?
This unit does not have MPX input!
How much range can I expect?
You can read more about range in this guide HERE.
What is RDS?
Data System, basically it displays station name and sometimes song name
and similar information on a compatible radio receiver. Very popular in Europe,
less so in the US. Requires connection to a PC at the time of programming, but
retains settings even when powered off.
What is the Ethernet remote control module for?
- This add-on card lets you connect this transmitter to the PC via Ethernet network. You can control and monitor the status of your transmitter over Ethernet or Internet.
What is the Ethernet remote control module with IP audio for?
- This add-on card lets you connect this transmitter to the PC via Ethernet network and it also lets you receive IP stream. This is basically Barix IP module inside your transmitter.
What is replacement final transistor?
You can buy this just to have a handy replacement transistor in case it gets damaged some time in the future, for example if there is a lightning strike.
WHAT CAN I USE AS AUDIO SOURCE?
- A high quality mixer with telephone hybrids, such as this very popular unit.
- Professional broadcasting microphone with noise-free stand, such as this
- Your PC. Just plug audio cable into your sound card. Add SAM
- CD player, MP3 player or any other music reproduction system
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN'T INCLUDED?
- Requires mains plug which can be purchased in your country (each country
has a different mains plug and we don't carry all). This is standard mains plug and its price is typically around 1 US$ or less. You
can get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any
computer store etc. Always use grounded plug for your safety!
- You will also need antenna, you can order one HERE
- You will also coaxial cable to connect antenna and transmitter, you can order
it HERE (up to20m) or HERE (20-60m) or HERE (>60m).
- Radio Essentials Kit contains various connectors and adapters plus an antenna analyzer, every stations should have these at hand at any time.
- You will need audio source (mixer, cd player, microphone etc). It is a good
idea to use PC as audio source and run some kind of audio scheduling software,
such as Jazler, Raduga or winamp. Winamp plugins such as rocksteady exist and
can make your sound even better.
Where can I buy everything I need to start in a package, including
antenna and everything else?
You can check our All-inclusive
transmitter packages, these include antenna, coaxial cable and
mains power supply. Another way to go would be to select your preferred antenna
here and coaxial
cable with connectors here, this way you can configure your own package.
Depending on the model this unit gives ~ 1000W of clean
RF power, exact power output can vary about +/- 10% depending on frequency,
ambient temperature and antenna matching.