NOW WITH UP TO 7W, BASED ON THE NEW TVMAX8000U+!
Our CYBER MAX TV+ series is out, finally with a range of nicely priced TV transmitters for small TV stations. Build your own TV studio and broadcast your own TV program! Transmit movies from your PC to your living room, re-transmit the TV program you've never been able to receive in your valley, run a college TV station, cover rural areas of Africa with TV signal from satellite stations, run a hotel cable system info pages or just have fun... this unit will keep you busy during the cold winter evenings and is sure to provide lots of fun for many months to come!
This unit in 1H 19" rack enclosure offers up to 7W of power in the low UHF band.
Unit is rugged and made for 24/7/365 operation. Unit runs from 110V-220V mains
power. It gives from several hundred meters up to about 8km of range depending
on antenna type used on transmitting and receiving side. High-gain yagi antennas
on both sides might offer even more range in favorable conditions. In our opinion
the best quality/price ratio possible.
Look HERE for all manuals, drivers and support.
- Rotary encoder LCD display
- Uses our standard 19" 1H rack
- Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
- Adjustable TV channel (via LCD module with up/down keys)
- DSB AM modulation, universal audio and TV standards
- Easily adjustable TV and sound standard (via LCD module)
- Built-in test signal generator
- PC remote control via RS232, USB or Ethernet (requires IO board or ethernet
- Supports all world TV standards: All PAL versions, SECAM, NTSC
- EU TV Channels: channel 21 to channel 69 (EU)
- USA TV Channels: channel 14 to 69
- HAM TV Channels: 421.25, 426.25, 427.25, 434.00, 434.125, 434.25, 434.375,
439.25 and 444.25MHz
- Above channel 35 output power starts dropping and is below 1W at channel
69, still the results are much better than with old model
- SWR protection
- Stereo sound possible with plug-in board (NTSC)
- Friendly user interface
- Output power: 7W typ. (ch21), 1W (ch50), adjustable from 0 to Pmax via
- Output impedance 50 Unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector BNC female ( rear panel )
- Frequency range: TV UHF band
- Audio connectors: 2x RCA (cinch) and 2x XLR (balanced)
- Audio level: 1Vpp
- Video level: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10K resistive, unbalanced
- Pre-emphasis 50 or 75usec
- Power supply: 48V/2,5A universal, barrel connector (center positive)
- Rack size: standard 1H
- Weight 2kg, shipping shows more due to size!
What is the DSP Stereo Encoder for USA/NTSC?
- This add-on card enables stereo sound, it was designed for NTSC system, used in USA and most of South/North America.
What is the PAL/SECAM stereo encoder?
- This add-on card enables stereo sound for PAL/SECAM TV standard.
You can check all our TV antennas here.
We have also provided a low cost LPTV antenna with 5 meters of coaxial cable
with installed connectors, the high gain LPTV UHF panel antenna (wideband UHF)
is suitable for 1-2W of power max due to ferrite transformer used inside, it
is perfect for transmission in one general direction and offers lots of gain.
It is perfect for 2-way transmission from one point to the other or to cover
an erea from the edge, for example from a hill located next to the city.
The professional panel antenna option will resist any weather, offers even more
gain and can handle up to 1500W of power. Radiation pattern is similar and this
antenna is as well perfect for transmission in one general direction and it
is perfect for 2-way transmission from one point to the other or to cover an
erea from the edge, for example from a hill located next to the city.
To purchase coaxial cable and connectors for this transmitter look
You can add wireless audio/video link to this transmitter, for example install the transmitter on the top of a small hill or mountain and transmit signal from your studio in the city. You can find suitable audio/video link (up to about 15km range)