CYBERMAXFM+ SE+ FM BAND AMPLIFIER
All our FM amplifiers were finally upgraded, all models now come with large 4x16 LCD display and LED bargraph meters! SE+ lineup is based on our new control boards and has a number of other improvements. Perfect for demanding broadcasters. This unit in large 2H or 3H 19" rack
enclosure contains mains power supply and gives 250W/400W/600W/800W/1000W/1500W/2000W of RF power 24/7/365. Large heavy-duty ball-bearing 80x80mm (120x120mm) cooling fans take care of any excessive heat. Amplifier is equipped with SWR and temp protection, good
output RF filter and PC remote control (possible via USB, RS232 or Ethernet). A robust amplifier made for 24/7/365
All our manuals and software are available here.
What's new in SE+ version:
- New 4x16 LCD type with rotary button and password lockdown
- New control board
- New rack cases
- Friendly user interface
- Cost effective, light, small and practical
- Energy efficient LDMOS technology
What parameters can I change via PC remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change over
time as we make enhancements, we will be adding more features soon! Feel free
to ask for any features you may want.
- Output power: 250W/400W/600W/800W/1000W/1500W/2000W depending on the model, easily adjustable via LCD display (0 to max)
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector: N female (0-800W), 7/16 for 1000W and more
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108MHz
- RF Harmonics > -50 dBc min standard
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP warning
- Drive power varies depending on the model, it is best that you specify your drive power under comments when placing order
- AC mains power: 110-240V 50/60Hz universal, works everywhere on this planet
- Ambient temperature: -5° to +45°C
- External dimensions 250W/400W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (170mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- External dimensions 600W, 800W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (170mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- External dimensions 1000W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (492mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- External dimensions 2000W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (550mm) x height 3HE (132mm)
- Physical weight 6Kg (250-400), 8Kg (600-800W), 15Kg (1000W-1500W), 20Kg (2000W)
- Volumetric weight up to 33Kg
What is the Ethernet remote control module for?
- This add-on card lets you connect this transmitter to the PC via Ethernet network. You can control and monitor the status of your transmitter over Ethernet or Internet.
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN'T INCLUDED?
- Requires mains plug which can be purchased in your country (each country
has a different mains plug and we don't carry all). This is standard mains plug and its price is typically around 1 US$ or less. You
can get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any
computer store etc. Always use grounded plug for your safety!
- You will also need antenna, you can order one HERE
- You will also coaxial cable to connect exciter and amplifier, HERE (up to20m).
Where can I buy everything I need to start in a package, including
antenna and everything else?
You can check our All-inclusive
transmitter packages, these include antenna, coaxial cable and
mains power supply. Another way to go would be to select your preferred antenna
here and coaxial
cable with connectors here, this way you can configure your own package.
Depending on the model this unit gives ~ 250W/400W/600W/800W/1000W/1500W or 2000W of clean
RF power, exact power output can vary about +/- 10% depending on frequency,
ambient temperature and antenna matching.