300W FM pallet amplifier with Freescale LDMOS
Designed primarily for FM application, with a
reliable Power Ldmos device.
This amplifier is suitable for any CW or pulsed application. This module is for system integrators who will attach the pallet to their own cooling system (heatsink and fan) and incorporate their own low pass filter.
- Pout (min): 250 Watts
- Pout (nom): 300 Watts
- Pout(max): 350 Watts
- Frequency: 87,5-108MHz
- Power Gain: 20dB typ.
- Power Input: 33-34.7dBm
- Efficiency 75-80% typ.
- Power Volts 48V nominal
- Device used: MRF6V2300NR1
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 60x65x30mm
- Second harmonic -35dB min.
- Operation: Class C
- In/out impedance: 50 ohm
- Power gain variation: +-1.5dB
- Second harmonic: -30dBc
- Third harmonic: -45dBc
- Load Mismatch (full power, all phase angle): 2:1
- No RF assembly or circuit tuning
- 250 watts min output power
- 20dB typical gain at 108MHz
- High efficiency MOSFET design
What is this option with 500W mains power supply?
We have a small number of 500W open frame mains power supplies and in this special limited time offer you can buy this power supply at ridiculously low price. So indeed you get the pallet amplifier + mains power supply at incredibly low price. The mains power supply works from 110V-240V and gives 10A of current @ 48V. It is not in an enclosure (open frame) so you will have to ensure your own enclosure. Don't think too long, number is limited.
- This amplifier can work without power reduction at 2:1 VSWR load matching. Please remember that this specification is valid only in CW or FM application, pulsed signal or other kind of modulation can affect this limit.
- Due to the High gain of this pallet, a good shielding between final stage and any driver/low
power stage is required. Please foresee a good RF choke also on the supply wiring.
- Excessive drive level can damage this amplifier, design of equipment where the amplifier will be
mounted, must foresee an appropriate protection circuits. Max input level is + 6dB referred to
the typical input power.
- Amplifier efficiency is function of supply voltage, in order to obtain max efficiency please
reduce supply in function of desired output power. Generally best compromise between
efficiency and harmonic emission, is obtained when the amplifier work at about 2-3 dB of
- RF pallets are sensitive devices, if you do not have
sufficient experience please consider a finished product instead. They can be
burned by applying too much drive power, too high supply voltage, not using
proper heatsink, using filter with unsufficient specifications, connecting
mismatched loads or no load at all and also by soldering coax with too long
leads. For this reason there is no warranty for any pallet. We do assure you
that every pallet is tested and is 100% operational as it leaves our