This pallet has been designed for cost-sensitive applications from 20MHz to 250MHz requiring minimal footprint, high reliability and simple serviceability. It is very easy to replace the output transistor in this amplifier.
Designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier uses the new extra rugged NXP series LDMOS to produce a minimum of 300W! In a design where easy serviceability, performance and efficiency was top priority the cost of this product remains very reasonable. Finals are very easy to replace and pretty robust.
- Frequency band: FM band 87.5MHz to 108MHz, 140-150, 175-225MHz or others on request (anywhrere between 0 and 300MHz)
- Pout: 350W max
- Drive power required: 1-2W, varies with frequency
- Requires 28-50Vdc (requires 48-50V for full power)
- No bias adjustments or RF circuit tuning is required
- Input and output impedance: 50 ohms
- Size: 48x51mm, 15mm high
- Aluminum base is optional
You can find suitable filters here.
Suitable mains power supply are here.
A heatsink used for this pallet can be used as well, scroll to the bottom.
Warning: Do not exceed maximum supply voltage of 50V or damage will occur.
Note 1: Please use teflon coaxial cable for RF input (RG178 is perfect) and output (RG178 or RG142 are perfect) connections, this makes it possible to have very short leads without burning the coax. Keep the coax leads as short as possible (few mm at most). Also keep leads short on connectors, this N female flange for RG142 or .141 semirigid - easy install is perfect!
Note 2: A heatsink is definitely needed!
Note 3: 1-2dB Input attenuator is recommended