200W, 400W, 600W and 1000W fully adjustable with SWR/POWER meter and SWR protection
Our new family of digitally controlled TV amplifiers in rack enclosure finally
brings the benefits of all-digital control. You can now comfortably set the
output power with the UP/DOWN keys and check the SWR, internal temperature or
RF output power at any time with a simple glance at the LCD display. SWR protection
is of course included. Look no further if you’re looking for a reliable TV amplifier
with the comfort and ease of LCD operated digital control system.
Employing the latest RF techniques for an ultra-stable high effeciency design.
This unit is supplied with a universal input switched mode power supply and
is built into a nice looking 2H 19-inch rack enclosure. This can be used with
any mains voltage system in the world. A built in heatsink and fan assembly
provides more than adequate cooling to the unit ensuring 24/7 operation. On
board harmonic filtering provides that needed reassurance that your signal is
where it should be. Accepts 5mW input, but can be modified to accept higher power levels.
You can find the manual for this (and other products) here.
- Power Output: 200W, 400W, 600W and 1000W (depending on model)
- Output connector: N-connector
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Input: 2-10W (depending on the model, please specify drive power at time of ordering)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Input connector: BNC (ask for SO239 or N)
- Frequency Range: 175-225MHz (VHF LOW is available but will cost more, contact us for a quote)
- RF output ruggedness: SWR protection with reduced power, over-voltage protection, over-current protection, temp protection
- Spurious/Harmonic rejection: Use external notch filter for your channel
- Power Supply: Mains 110V-240V (50/60Hz), works everywhere
- Ultra Stable, Ultra Clean Output
- SWR meter with alarm: LCD display
- RF power meter: LCD display
- 2 TEMP meters with 2 alarms: LCD display
- SWR protection: Reduced power with LCD warning, lights RED led, beeps
- Current consumption meter with alarm: Reduced power with LCD warning, lights
RED led, beeps
- RF drive indicator and alarm: Reduced power with LCD warning, lights RED led,
- No Expensive Test Equipment Required to setup, no SWR meter required to setup
(although one is always recommended)
- Rack size: standard 2H 19 inch rack
- Full PC remote control via RS232 or USB
Why is this VHF TV AMPLIFIER so great?
One might think one of the RF amplifier modules would be enough, but
reality is often far from that. Just the basic coaxial cable wiring represents
a major problem to many users. Than there’s the issue of SWR protection, which
most modules don’t offer, and RF power, SWR and TEMP measurement and display
on LCD, which is not just convenient but often helps monitor operation and eliminate
the problem fast or even before it happens. Another strong point is the mains
power supply, most modules are shipped with PSU that’s just barely able to cope
with the load, usually quitting after a couple months, or, as Murhpy would have
it, just a few days after warranty expires (in the middle of the top radio show).
A relatively modest additional investment in a better equipment is rewarded
by reliable operation, convenience and peace of mind. Here’s a quick summary
of the benefits:
- Digital control, you can now adjust output power to a desired value
- Built-in SWR and RF POWER meter
- SWR protection
- No hassle, easy to use
- Mains operated
- Over-dimensioned mains power supply
What parameters can I change via remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change slightly
over time as we make enhancements, but the main features will remain as below:
You can basically change all available parameters and put unit into standby
mode, if desired.
PCS D&M units are drop-shipped directly from facility in Asia. We will not charge VAT to EU customers, but you may have to pay VAT or import tax as the unit enters your country. Units have one year warranty, shipping cost under warranty is covered by customer. For additional info and prices please ask for a quote here.