Swiss-Knife Amplifier Controller Board, covers 0-999MHz
New version 3.0 with PC remote control and extended frequency range! Whatever make or model your current RF amplifier module might be, this controller board is sure to please you. It lets you monitor frequency, output power, SWR, supply voltage, 2 separate temperatures, drive level and current. Sounds impressive? The list goes on; it lets you control output power, set fan activation temperature and set a number of alarm levels. It also provides soft start and bias disable voltages. And yes, it also provides LC-filtered 13-15V DC voltage for your optional exciter and fans.
You can find the manual for this (and other products)
What's new since version v2.0?:
- Built-in frequency meter now covers 0-999MHz and supports, FM radio, TV, ham radio and most other bands.
- Complete redesign of the main board, with practically rewritten software.
- More power adjustment steps
- Full PC remote control via USB or RS232
- Supports up to 2KW modules (ask for more, if needed).
- Supports 17V-55V mains power supply units.
- Slow power up (soft start)
- Falling/rising mode selection
- 2 temperature meters with two temp alarms
- Current meter with current alarm (requires sensor)
- RF drive bargraph with alarm
- Provides positive and negative bias disable signals
- Three levels of directional coupler sensitivity
- Supports digiamp interface (same as max pro exciters
- Mains PSU output voltage: 17-55V
- On board DC/DC: 12-15V stabilized, 2A
- Frequency meter: 0-999MHz, 5KHz accuracy
- Power/SWR readout range: 2KW max (ask for upgrade)
- Bias disable signal: +10V or -10V, 10mA
- On-board 1dB attenuator, 7W max (you do not have to use it)
What is included:
- Control Board V3.0
- LCD control module
- 2x temperature sensor, not wired
Control board controls output power of the amplifier by varying supply voltage to the amplifier board. This sometimes requires small modification of the mains power supply, but this is simply accomplished by removing voltage adjustment trimmer and pulling 2 wires to the control board. If you are not comfortable performing these modifications, purchased a modified mains power supply from us.
A suitable SWR/PWR coupler board can be purchased here.
A filter for FM band with current meter and digiamp interface is available here.
To look for a suitable case check: here.
To look for a suitable mains power supply and other accesories check here: here.
PCS Elektronik reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without notice.