A COMPLETE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE GETS YOU ON AIR IN MINUTES!
This package is based on our CYBER MAX FM+ rack mounted FM transmitter series
for demanding broadcasters, operating in the whole band II, from 87.5 to 108
MHz. This is a small, but well built and reliable package, with high quality
transmitter (DSP stereo and RDS options), antenna, coaxial cable, and connectors.
A perfect FM transmitter for a small community radio station, medium size radio
station, a backup unit for emergency, religious radio or an exciter for a larger
500W, 1KW, 2KW or even 250KW FM amplifier. Also very suitable for portable or
improvized installations and small radio stations in Africa and other remote
locations, special occasions, drive-in cinema wireless sound distribution, translation,
Protected with Temp and SWR protection. The best value for your money.
- Excellent audio quality (especially DSP model)
- Enough power for up to 30km of range or more with good antenna and location
- Includes everything, even coaxial cable and antenna.
It is never easy to predict range. You can expect from 5km to 30km. More in very
good conditions. This depends a lot on terrain configuration, type of antenna
and especially the location of the antenna, coaxial cable quality and length and
of course quality of receivers. Check this
link to get a rough idea of factors involved, also check the table
transmitter (MPX input*), don't forget to add DSP stereo encoder option for stereo operation (listed at the bottom of this page)!
- An antenna
- Coaxial cable with matching connectors installed
*For stereo operation add DSP stereo encoder option listed at the bottom of this page. Or you can use external stereo processor or pro sound processor with MPX output.
Note: This package ships with several optional antennas:
- Model A: 3/4 high gain 3/4 wave exterminator antenna with coaxial cable and
all connectors, specify tuning frequency at time of order, requires SWR meter.
- Model B: 1000W wideband GP antenna with 10m of coaxial cable, very easy to install
and no tuning needed across the band
- Model C: Tunable dipole antenna with coaxial cable, antenna needs to be tuned,
requires SWR meter.
- Model D: Wideband no-tune dipole antenna with coaxial cable, easy to install
and no tuning needed across the band
||Antenna type provided
||Tuning and installation
||3/4 wave exterminator
||We tune it for you, but requires SWR meter to verify setting
||1000W GP antenna
||No tuning, very easy to handle
||Tunable dipole antenna
||Needs tuning via lookup table, requires SWR meter to verify
||Wideband no tune dipole antenna
||No tuning needed
WHAT ARE THESE UPGRADE OPTIONS?
- DSP Stereo encoder; Adds profesional grade DSP stereo encoder with XLR inputs
- your unit gains full stereo capability, we install these for you.
- DSP RDS encoder; Adds profesional grade DSP RDS encoder - your unit gains RDS
capability, we install these for you
- Replacement final RF transistor; keep one on stock in case of emergency to simplify servicing
- You can upgrade your coaxial cable to a low-loss type that is 10m longer
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN'T INCLUDED?
- Requires mains cable, which can be purchased in your country (each country has a different mains plug and we don't carry all). This is standard cable used in your PC for example and its price is typically around 1 US$ or less. You can get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any computer store etc.
What is RDS?
Data System, basically it displays station name and sometimes song name
and similar information on a compatible radio receiver. Very popular in Europe,
less so in the US. Requires connection to a PC at the time of programming, but
retains settings even when powered off. RDS requires RDS upgrade option so be sure to add it, if you need
What is the Ethernet control module?
This optional add-on module lets you connect this FM transmitter to Ethernet. It lets you control frequency, power and RDS parameters from your PC remotely.
WHAT CAN I USE AS AUDIO SOURCE?
Looking for a good studio mixer with 2 phone lines? This is the best all-round solution.
Looking for a good studio microphone with a special studio stand that reduces noise? These are all great choices.
Need audio processor? Check these.
Need a link from studio to the transmitter site? How about these.
- Your PC. Just plug audio cable into your sound card.
- CD player, MP3 player or any other music reproduction system
- Mixing board with microphone and other audio gear