Telephone Hybrid-2 active 19" unit
D&R's newest Telephone Hybrid-2 is the active version of the well known
passive one. Its concept originates from many demands for a more sophisticated
hybrid with more features. The Telephone Hybrid-2 is an analog unit with digital
control and features like ducking making intelligibility a lot better in broadcast.
- Active balanced interfacing.
- Variable High and low cut filters.
- Industry standard connectors
- Superb audio separation.
- Externally adjustable R and C balance.
- Remote controllable.
- GPIO interfacing with mixing consoles.
More technical facts:
- A large ring button enables you to to pick up the line from the unit itself
or from your mixer when connected via its GPIO to the telephone Hybrid.
- Both levels of receive and send can be adjusted to suit your requirements.
Incoming signals can be tailored by the variable high and low cut signal while
talking to people calling the station.
- A switchable ducking system reduces the incoming signal while talking to people
calling the station
- The telephone Hybrids input is on 3 pin female XLR, while the output is on
a male XLR .
- The GPIO is on a 9 pin Sub-D connector.
- The GPI is an a standard stereo jack socket
- Output: balanced line level
- Input: Line level 0 balanced
- R/C balance: fully adjustable
- Separation: More than 35 dB
Please e-mail for manual.