UECP COMPATIBLERDS/RBDS ENCODER WITHLAN, USB & RS-232 CONNECTIVITY
Manufactured to meet the highest standards in broadcasting, SmartGen 6.0 encoder furnishes all the mandatory for this
high class equipment features, at competitive price. Since all DEVA's products are manufactured to be user friendly in terms of
operation, SmartGen 6.0 comes with simple and reliable programming software: "SmartGen RDS/RBDS Encoders Manager" and a password protected WEB interface for remote connection.
The local (RS232, USB) and remote (TCP/IP, UDP/IP) interfaces permit fast and full integration of the RDS/RBDS encoder
to the station's other functions, including message streams for digital radio and Webcasting. The LCD (2x40) text display and
Intuitive Navigation menu are used for on-site navigation through the menus, quick access to the parameters and the
functions and for altering of their values. In addition, the display visualizes the incoming raw data from the station, just as the
radio of your listeners does.
The need of highly-accurate time source is satisfied not only by the supported SNTP but also by the built-in GPS Module.
The used GPS technology provides means for synchronizing the unit with UTC and makes the sub-second timekeeping
possible and easy to achieve.
Another impressive feature of SmartGen 6.0 is the SNMP agent software component, which reports information via SNMP
to one or more administrative computers (managers). SmartGen 6.0 complies with SNMPv2C. The function SNMP traps or Email notification on user-defined alerts is also available.
SmartGen 6.0 is supplied with two separate outputs – one for RDS+MPX and one for RDS only. The two General Purpose
Inputs are with user-defined functionality, allowing easy integration of SmartGen 6.0 to the station's needs. The four General
Purpose Outputs are also user-defined and allow easy management of external devices, when needed.
Based on the latest RDS technology, SmartGen 6.0 guarantees fully digital synthesis of the RDS signal, with excellent
quality and spectral purity. This advanced device is a cost-effective solution for sending of TMC, EWS Services and song
tagging via the supported RT+ function. The device can 'parse' scrolling text, automatically breaking the phrases into word
Supporting all RDS Applications, in conformity with the European CENELEC and the United States NRSC standards,
SmartGen 6.0 is fully compatible with UECP EBU SPB490 Version 7.05.
In line with the latest technology, SmartGen 6.0 is proved and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operation.
• 4 x user-defined GPO, allowing easy management of external devices when needed
• Supported Network Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SNMP, SMTP, UpNP, UDP and TCP
• Remote configuration via ASCII or UECP protocols through RS232, LAN, USB
• Fully Digital Synthesis of RDS signal with excellent quality and spectral purity
• SNTP & GPS module for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
• Front panel LCD Display and Buttons for operating without a computer
• Alert notifications on user-defined events via SNMP traps or E-mails
• Supports European CENELEC and United States NRSC standards
• Custom HTML formatted E-mail templates with dynamic variables
• Embedded SNMP agent permitting active management tasks
• Fully independent RDS decoder for self-monitoring purposes
• Includes the TA function for traffic message priority override
• Real time clock Schedules for Scrolling Text and text lists
• 2 x General Purpose Inputs with user-defined functionality
• Attractive price and very good price-performance ratio
• Internal data diagnostics and transmission safeguards
• Interfaces with all popular radio automation systems
• Proved and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operating
• Easy Installation and Setup
• Built- in failsafe bypass r elay
• PS & Radio Text Scrolling Options
• LAN, USB & 2 x RS-232 Interfaces
• MPX Loopthrough & Sidechain Modes
• Full support of Open Data Applications
• Supports TMC (Traffic Message Channel)
• Very Intuitive UECP Configuration Software
• 19" Professional Case for high RF immunity
• Supports RT+ for songs and content tagging
• Internal or external Pilot / MPX synchronization
• Works with any FM exciter and stereo generator
• Built-in dedicated 19kHz source for internal sync
• Embedded WEB server for interactive supervision
• Separate outputs for RDS+MPX and for RDS only
• Remote RDS viewer to visualize broadcasted data
• Compatible with EWS (Emergency Warning System)
• Fully compatible with UECP EBU SPB490 Version 7.05