Designed for FM
transmitters, like any other pallet amplifier it requires a heatsink,
output filter and usually also a fan.
- This 150W pallet requires 48V/7A power supply. It can provide up to
185W of output power with about 5W of drive.
- The SD2941-10 is the latest technology from ST Microelectronics.
- This new design incorporates a 4:1 broadband coaxial transformer
matching scheme. The result is high efficiency and improved frequency
- Diode temperature compensated bias for enhanced performance over
- New bias disable pads facilitate integration into amplifier systems
that employ automatic VSWR protection. Taking this pad to ground will
shut down the amplifier.
- We sell a high quality 300-1000 watt low pass filter for FM broadcast
- We can also supply suitable heatsink and fans
- Please use teflon coaxial cable (RG142) for
input and output coaxial cable.