Every radio station should have this!
We've all been there: You're ready to start-up this great new
radio transmitter and you find out you need an adapter between BNC
and N and you can't find one. Or you need a short coaxial patch cable and
again its not there. And to add an insult to the punch it is Sunday, all
stores are closed. And your local stores don't carry the items you need or
they are just fresh out.
This can set you back a day, two days or even a week, if you need to
order on the net. What a drag!
Avoid the set-backs and stock-up on the radio essentials. You'll be gratefull
when the need arises and they'll be there for you, ready to use. If you skip on this offer
you will regret next time you need one of these; and you will sooner or later.
Every station should have these items, included in essentials kit A:
- SWR meter
- 1500W dummy load
- 1x BNC male to SO239 (UHF/CB female) adapter
- 1x F male to BNC female adapter
- 1x N male to BNC female adapter
- 1x N female to BNC male adapter
- 1x BNC male to RCA female adapter
- 1x N female to BNC female adapter
- 1x SO239 (UHF/CB female) to F male adapter
- 2x XLR to RCA adapter
- Patch cable 1m coax + 2x N male
- Patch cable 1m coax + 2x PL 259 (UHF/CB male)
Due to much better performance we now ship this dummy load which is in fact better than the one shown on the photo and which we no longer sell.
We also recommend that you check these:
- Patch cables
PC based oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer