3-element YAGI antenna for low power FM transmitters
Precise manufacturing, low price and no-tune operation make this directional YAGI antenna (radiates most of the signal forward and back) a good match for low power transmitters such as PCI MAX 2007+. It is recommended where only small power will be used, funds are limited and there are no measuring instruments available for tuning. It also greatly enhances signal reception, if used in a receiver.
While the antenna itself can handle considerable power, the ferrite balun used limits power handling to a couple of watts.
Director and reflector element can be removed leaving only the dipole element with mounting brackets.
- No. of elements: 3
- Gain: 4,5 - 5,5 dBd
- Front/back ratio: 10 - 15 dB
- Beam width: H 70° / V 110°
- Vswr: 1:1.5 min
- Power handling: 2-4W typ.
- Antena length: 1155 mm
- Freq. range: 88-108 MHz (no tune)
- Connector: coaxial cable is wired directly to the balun
- Weight: 2.5Kg
- Full mounting material is included!
- Common packing dimensions: 1460 x 250 x 100 mm
Discuss Antennas in our forum!