PoKeys55 is an easy-to-use USB device that combines standard keyboard and joystick simulation, and do not requires complex programming knowledge. Pokeys55 provides 55 digital I/O (5V tolerant), 5 analog inputs (10-bit) and 1 analog output (10-bit). All the I/O are controlled by the provided software which allows either to use the graphical user interface or advanced console type interface. The settings can be stored on the device, so no special software is needed on target system. PoKeys55 can be used as industrial or CNC control, custom joystick or keyboard or data acquisition board. PoKeys is available with (PoKeys55-T) or without screw terminals.
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0 HID standard.
- Standard USB keyboard simulation.
- Standard USB joystick simulation.
- 55 digital inputs (can be used as virtual keyboard keys).
- 55 digital inputs and outputs.
- 5 analog inputs 10-bit (can be used as virtual joystick axes).
- up to 25 incremental encoders can be connected
- up to 8x8 matrix keyboard can be connected
- up to 6 PWM outpus
- Software controlled 10-bit analog output.
- Up to 255 units can be connected to one computer.
- Intuitive and user-friendly software.
- Plug-in for Artsofts Mach 3 CNC software available.
- One available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port.
- USB HID device driver enabled operating system (Windows 98 SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac OS).
- Included software requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista with .NET framework 3.0 installed.
Quantity discounts are available!