Feedback from one of our old customers

This is a forum where we announce new products, web updates and other cool stuff!
(You cannot post here)

Moderators: Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

pcs
Site master
Site master

Feedback from one of our old customers

Post by pcs »

I just received this from one of our old customers, I have asked him for permission to post this to the forum and he agreed. He asked me to change his name and the name of radio station. It is really inspiring to receive such feedback from customers :)

Hi Marko

It is many years since I bought radio equipment from you, maybe you remember me , I translated your website from English to Norwegian and you helped me to build up an FM station back in 2007 -2008 .

It has meant so much, it allowed me to create a local radio station in my city , and I had one place and convey my message , even if it was pirate radio.
Norwegian authorities discovered this , it is 4 years and 1 month ago and stopped broadcasts. Wants to say that I do not understand why they did it , I just played the music people wanted to hear and local news and entertainment, but I understand of course that pirate radio is not legal.
The representative of the Norwegian government, was impressed with FM transmitter, encoders , etc. , the quality of the sound. It's a tribute to you and your company ! :)

I let go of punishment, usually gets a fine of 1,500 EUR for pirate radio in Norway .
I was lucky , a few months later, this story spread around in the Norwegian industry , and I have since then got a job in one of the largest regional radio stations : Radio ????? as a DJ every weekend and a mini - technical assistant and obtain a building the local identity of my hometown as Radio ????? has its broadcasts .
www.radio?????.no

Throughout these years I have been teaching me radio discipline in practice and have learned a lot from the best radiopepole in Norway, and I was nominated in this year '' radio talent '' category , in the Norwegian Prix Radio (The Norwegian Radio Industry response to the Oscar) . But everything is falling back to the PCS- Electronics who sell radioequipment at an affordable price and good quality !

So continue to make good equipment for both professionals and pirate radios . My life to come into Norwegian radio industry was pirate radio , I'm sure many others around the world can use the same method.
Wishing you and your company all the best for the future .

Sincerely
your old customer from Norway
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

I have an idea, anyone who shares their story with us will receive a free PCS Electronics T-shirt.

I reserve the right to only accept interesting stories so this won't work with simple one-liners, you'll have to work at it a little :)

How to contact us?
http://www.pcs-electronics.com/informat ... act_us.php

Just write that you'd like to send us your story, I will respond with an email and than you can respond with full story, photos, recordings etc.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128