CYBERMAXFM+ 25watt stereo transmitter w/ DSP and RDS problem

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

anamargaritacuervo
New registered user
New registered user

Post by anamargaritacuervo »

I purchased a CYBERMAXFM+ 25W FM stereo transmitter with DSP and RDS a few months ago, when i got it i only tested the output power but never really tested the audio and i shelfed the unit for a few months. i finally installed it today and noticed it has no has no left audio channel input, only the right audio channel works, i checked all the jumper settings inside the unit, pre-emphasis in the stereo encoder and in the exciter and all were in the correct position. (none in the exciter and 75 in the stereo encoder) power output, RDS encoder, MPX in/out and 19khz out work fine... the only problem is that there is no left audio channel input. also tried to change the audio cables tried the XLR inputs and checked every possible thing that might be wrong and its still the same. so im thinking it could be the SE5000DSP stereo encoder with the problem, probably with a loose solder somewhere or a busted part. what else can i check cause i really have to get this working by the end of the month. [-o<
anamargaritacuervo
New registered user
New registered user

Post by anamargaritacuervo »

i also checked the audio volume settings in the LCD menu and the left channel still did not give any audio...
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

It is possible that you've burned one of the input balanced op-amps.

I've sent you some ideas to look at via email.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128