PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
New RDS Owner and User

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » RDS Encoders View previous topic
View next topic
New RDS Owner and User
sparcnz
New registered user
New registered user

Post New RDS Owner and User Reply with quote
Hi All,

I just received a nice new CyberMax+ Series Unit. First impressions "VERY GOOD"
I purchased with the RDS4000+ install.
I am slowly working through the whole unit, but have a couple of questions that I can't work out.

1. I have installed the RDSMAX 4000+ software, I checked the comport setting for the USB connection (via control panel, com3) but I can't seem to see if it is communicating to it.
The software does not (from my view) to be able to read the RDS 4000+ board. Is this correct or shouldit read it?

2. I read that the RDS should/could display onthe LCD screen. Is this the same screen that the TX uses, or do I have to purchase another LCD screen? Believe it would be nice to see what TX RDS is.

3. The broadcast software I use is Linux based (Rivendell). Is there a driver, software package to allow me to work under Linux? I can set it up under Windows, it will be when I wish to try "Now Playing" from Rivendell.

4. Looking at the software there is a lot of feilds in it, "Country", Country-ECC" etc, is there any information on what all this is?

Regards
Kevin
Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » RDS Encoders All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: