New CyberMax 15 Guide Available Yet?

Post your questions and comments relating to our guides...

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

DJMedic
New registered user
New registered user

New CyberMax 15 Guide Available Yet?

Post by DJMedic »

This Machine you sent me is all you said plus some. I really like the new design and features compared to the older unit, but the guide does not match the new controls. Hopefully you guys will have some time this year to make a new guide, but not that big of deal.
It is really nice having the inputs in the rear and being able to adjust RF out from the menu instead of a stiff pot in the rear. It really looks nice in the SKB rack with the Rolls 4ch mixer & the Gemini power conditioner & dual CD player. I tried using the Phonic dual chan compressor, but really couldn't get a good level, so I just use the built in compressor in the Otsdj software.
Does the new CM15W have a line out adjustment somewhere? It is so quiet on the air compared to the big stations. Increasing the input just distorts.
Again, thanks for a great piece of equipment. I was impatient with my order and probably irritated some of you guys while I was waiting and ask for your forgiveness, please.
Arizona DJ Medic
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

We plan on updating the manuals later this month after we finish our work with the website,
which should be soon.

You can set threshold and compression, plus read the manual for MAX PRO 3+ and SE4 DSP+ (if you have DSP version) to get more idea.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128