PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
New CyberMax 15 Guide Available Yet?

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » Guides - comments and ideas View previous topic
View next topic
New CyberMax 15 Guide Available Yet?
DJMedic
New registered user
New registered user

Post New CyberMax 15 Guide Available Yet? Reply with quote
This Machine you sent me is all you said plus some. I really like the new design and features compared to the older unit, but the guide does not match the new controls. Hopefully you guys will have some time this year to make a new guide, but not that big of deal.
It is really nice having the inputs in the rear and being able to adjust RF out from the menu instead of a stiff pot in the rear. It really looks nice in the SKB rack with the Rolls 4ch mixer & the Gemini power conditioner & dual CD player. I tried using the Phonic dual chan compressor, but really couldn't get a good level, so I just use the built in compressor in the Otsdj software.
Does the new CM15W have a line out adjustment somewhere? It is so quiet on the air compared to the big stations. Increasing the input just distorts.
Again, thanks for a great piece of equipment. I was impatient with my order and probably irritated some of you guys while I was waiting and ask for your forgiveness, please.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:35 am View user's profile Send private message
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post Reply with quote
We plan on updating the manuals later this month after we finish our work with the website,
which should be soon.

You can set threshold and compression, plus read the manual for MAX PRO 3+ and SE4 DSP+ (if you have DSP version) to get more idea.

Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128[/b:5258bd9cee]
Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:15 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » Guides - comments and ideas All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: