PCS Electronics PCS Electronics - home page PCS Electronics  
RegisterSearchFAQAM & FM Radio transmitters shop UsergroupsLog in
RDS Encoder(from pcs website) Schematic and Software Problem

Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PC Software & Hardware View previous topic
View next topic
RDS Encoder(from pcs website) Schematic and Software Problem
amitsahdev
New registered user
New registered user

Post RDS Encoder(from pcs website) Schematic and Software Problem Reply with quote
Hi
I recently constructed an RDS Encoder using the schematic available on the website.
I have the associated software also up and running..it needs a patch..if someone wants that patch i have it available for free..just email me and ill send it over..
now heres my issue..
i have the hardware setup...i have the softweare running...but i need to TEST if all of it works fine..how do i go about doing it?...the software doesnt seem to do anything...i edit the prog details..select LPT1 and load data and select 'Start Encoding' option...does the encoder output data when i hit 'start encoding'...when and how should I check to see the output? I guess i wanna know how the program works..can somepone tell me?
any help will be appreciated...
thanks!
Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    PCS-Electronics Forum Index » PC Software & Hardware All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: