CYBER MAX LCD

Share your experience regarding radio transmitters and broadcasting with other users!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

yahta
New registered user
New registered user

CYBER MAX LCD

Post by yahta »

need help getting CYBER MAX LCD . :( mabe its impossible , but i will ask , the fcc came to my door and and my dad let them in and they took my cyber max LCD :( and smashed it with a hammer.. is there anyway possible i could be helped out in anyway to get a new one i would apprieciate it greatly , i just got my CYBER MAX LCD a couple months ago and FCC had to smash it :( www.sctek.org has pictures of my smashed transmitter thx to the FCC
pcs
Site master
Site master

Smashed tx

Post by pcs »

Who smashed it, fcc or your dad?
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
yahta
New registered user
New registered user

FCC SMASHED IT!

Post by yahta »

FCC JACKED IT FROM ME AND SMASHED IT IN MY FACE!!!! is there anyway u can help me out in getting another one , like i said it was only 2 months old! please let me know.. thank you , the picture on my website is the rest of what was left before the fcc took it! :( btw i did tell my dad to smash all other equipment connected to my transmitter because the fcc wanted to take it all too, so i lost alot of equipment and would like to get the cyber max lcd again and this time i will put it in a new location and everything will be fine agian ;) so please let me know what you can do for me if anything at all , thank you pcs marko