Sound gone?

All posts related to PCI MAX transmittors go here!

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

Denizzje
New registered user
New registered user

Sound gone?

Post by Denizzje »

Well, I finally got some time to do some testing with the PCI Max again. I put the antenna on the place I want (some 10-15m away from the PCI Max), I put the 3,5mm connector in the PCI Max and my soundcard, and there we go. Before I turned on the music, I always turn on the power. And like always, the noise fades and it becomes pretty quiet on the frequency I am. Normally however, when I played some music, I would also hear it back on my radio. But now it remains quiet! When I turn off the transmitter again, the noise comes back. So the 'connection' works, but the sound does not come over? How can I fix that... what can be wrong?
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

Your audio cable is connected to sound card? Sound card output is enabled?

Connect it to some mp3 player for a test or a walkman and you'll see
whether it is your sound card or something else.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128
Denizzje
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Denizzje »

Yes I forgot to mention, I connected it to the sound card like I always did it. But I will do some tests first with other sources.
Denizzje
New registered user
New registered user

Post by Denizzje »

Oef... I kinda forgot about everything untill I went through my stuff today because I bored and found the antenna. Then I remebered I have some really nice 'toys' to play with but I also inmediatly remebered that it seems to be broken. I plugged everything back and indeed, I heared the FM frequency I was trying to get sound on go quiet but I didnt hear the wonderful tunes comming out of my soundcard.

I remeber I emailed with pcs about what to do but I seem to have somehow lost the emails. So in response to your last post in this topic, it does not work with other sources as well. I hope this can be fixed on my side...