New Web Site

This is a place where you can suggest improvements for the site and our products as well.

Moderators: Sir Nigel, Nina, pcs, 5r, phpBB2 - Administrators

anon
Regular poster
Regular poster

New Web Site

Post by anon »

(From AM thread)
pcs wrote:I've added some cool AM accesories to our new website:

https://www.pcs.si/test/index.php?cPath=21&

Give it a try and test-drive our new website. Report all errors please
so we can fix them. Any comments are welcome for the website and
products as well.
But if you want to discuss any of the new items, please open a new
thread under AM transmitters.

I know that the direct link to Buy now doesn't work, we're working on
this. Click on the product image or name to enter its description. You
can click "Buy" there.
The new web site looks great so far. The only suggestion I have now is to maybe have the LIMBO limiter/compressors in their own category. Right now, they are under "Transmitter Accessories > Stereo Encoders" and some people might not find them there.

Also, I think it might be nice to have a short write-up on the front page about why someone should trust and buy from PCS electronics (first to make PCI FM transmitter, makes high quality low-power transmitters that are used in over XX countires, maybe list some stations that use PCS equipment, positive customer reviews, etc.). From my personal experience, I am aprehensive about buying equipment from overseas since, if something goes wrong, there is very little I can do about it. I have had a couple bad experiences buying things over the internet and I almost didn't purchace my first Max Pro I a couple years ago for those reasons. I'm really glad I did order it and I found that the staff at PCS electronics are really helpful and I have purchased (and had others purchase) several other items. Seeing something like this on the front page might help a new customer make the decision to buy here. There's already something like this on the "About Us" page but it might be a good idea to put something similar where a new customer is more likely to see it.

Anyway, that's my (long) 2 cents. Can we try to make an account on the test site or should we wait until it 'goes live'?
pcs
Site master
Site master

Post by pcs »

Thanks, all valid points. I'll try to prepare something in line with your suggestion.

My main focus right now is to get all products listed properly, with new pictures.
Than fix any problems with shopping engine, as people report them (if they
do). Finally, fix the guide section, welcome page and check all links.

Yes, you can create an account already. You should be able to buy already, but
shipping might be calculated wrong in some cases.
Best regards,
Marko - PCS Electronics
--------------------------------------------------------
Turn your PC into a FM radio station!
http://www.pcs-electronics.com
fax +386 4 2316 128