There are Modulation monitors, there are MPX decoders, there are metering devices, there are test sets – but never all in one package – before now. The ultimate modulation monitor.
The ModMon encore combines the technology from our award winning receivers and combines it with our lab reference grade audio processing technology to bring you a single box capable of analyzing both FM and baseband signals. If you are doing anything with an FM or MPX signal – this box is what you need.
ModMon Encore is the only box that has two time-aligned, industry-leading DSP tuners for ultimate sound quality and performance. The tuners are incredibly sensitive, which means they can pick up the signal from a long way away. Strong signal handling capability means it can work at transmitter sites without getting overloaded.
Identical dual DSP tuners allow you to compare the audio and modulation levels between two different stations without having to retune the tuner.The two front panel soft keys on ModMon Encore need to retuning of either tuner and the DSP chip can become crossfade between them instantly, without any clicks or breaks in the sound. So if you want to compare your station's loudness or sound with your competitor then ModMon Encore is the only product on the market that allows that with zero delays.
As well as being able to do the instant crossfade, it can perform the same function from MPX input, which means you can compare two audio processors with it. Most people do it with a switch box or mechanical device, but with ModMon you can perform that function with just a push of a button.
The Encore range of products is stylish, well-built and easy to use. They have OLED and LED displays, and a rotary encoder with LED ring – that coupled with the most intuitive user interface you’ll find, means setup and use are simple and easy.
- Two independent, DSP-controlled tuner modules allowing comparison of two FM transmissions instantaneously
- Two multiplex inputs that allow audio processors or stereo generators to be compared
- RDS decoder and analyzer facility allows you to check your RDS data is working correctly
- Remote listen allows you to monitor your stations from a distance
- HTML5, FTP, Telnet, SNMP & RS232 connectivity interfaces with monitoring equipment or just acts standalone, allowing you to monitor and control your processor remotely, from anywhere in the world!
- 10 Year International Warranty Outstanding reliability is backed up by our 10-year international warranty for your peace of mind