Your privacy on our website at www.pcs-electronics.com is guaranteed.
All personal information is encrypted using MD5 encryption in our database, this database is not accessible to third parties.
Your personal password is accessible only to you and can not be viewed by others, not even by website administrators.
What kind of information is being collected:
- Name, address, phone number and other information necessary to process your order (payment and shipping)
- Order history (usefull especially for after-sales support and warranty situations)
Your payment is fully secure:
SSL secure and autoentic site: it is loaded automatically if you wish to pay by credit card or through Pay Pal
Sensitive information such as credit card data is destroyed after credit card authorisation.
Your provided information will only be used for:
- processing your order (payment and shipping)
- sending occasional newsletter only to those who register to receive them
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things such as remembering your preferences, recording what you have put in your shopping basket, and counting the number of people looking at a website and similar.
Which cookies are used on this website?
We are using three groups of cookies on this website:
- Cookies used by the online shop which are needed to store the items in the shopping cart, process the order and track order status
- Google analytics which is used to track number of visitors and similar statistical information
- Social media cookies (Facebook, Twittter and similar) which are used to rate the products (Like it button) and recommend our products and similar non-problematic uses
The rules on cookies are covered by the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations. The Regulations also cover similar technologies for storing information, eg Flash cookies. The Regulations were revised in 2011, and the ICO is responsible for enforcing these new rules.