2000 watt low pass filter with directional coupler.
Assembled and tested low pass filter board, ready to be installed. This product can be mounted to the floor of an amplifier chassis or inside a separate enclosure. Airflow or bolting to suitable heatsink are recommended at top power levels.
Surface mount construction makes installation easy. There is no need for PCB spacers becuse the inductor leads to not pass through the PCB.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- 9th order Chebyshev typology.
- Ultra low loss Teflon PCB; tightly controlled dielectric constant.
- large awg inductors
- 0.12 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.1dB typical.
- -23dB return loss; -25dB typical.
- -45dB rejection at 176MHz. That's the 1st harmonic of 88MHz.
- Measures 145mm x 125mm
- Output is the one close to directional coupler
Note: Use PTFE coax/semi-rigid to make connections, such as RG142 or similar types. Keep leads very short, every millimeter counts!