5000 watt low pass filter
Assembled and tested low pass filter board, ready to be installed. Heavy duty design, gold-plated PTFE board, large with cooling aluminum substrate. This board can be mounted to the floor of an amplifier chassis or inside a separate enclosure. Airflow and bolting to a suitable heatsink are required at top power levels.
Surface mount construction makes installation easy. There is no need for PCB spacers becuse the inductor leads to not pass through the PCB.
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- LCL topology with extra notch filter for 2nd harmonic
- Ultra low loss Teflon PCB; tightly controlled dielectric constant.
- large awg inductors
- 0.1 dB insertion loss maximum;
- >-36dB return loss; -38dB typical (excellent)
- 50dB rejection min at 176MHz. That's the 1st harmonic of 88MHz.
- Measures 75mm x 230mm x about 45mm high
- Output is the one close to notch filter coil (the coil with many turns)
Note: Use PTFE coax/semi-rigid to make connections, suitable cables are here. 0.250 inch semi-flexible hand-bendable 50ohm cable is a good fit.
Important: Keep leads very short, every millimeter counts!