DB90-TX – IP Audio Encoder
Compact, Multi-purpose and Affordable
The DB90-TX is an integrated audio converter that translates the audio signal into a high quality compressed audio stream. The signal is compressed with HE-AAC, MPEG-1 Layer 3 encoder. In order to ensure audio transmission without quality loss, the DB90-TX also supports an uncompressed PCM stream. The audio compression is performed in real time and the output signal is transmitted directly over IP-based networks.
The DB90-TX can work with both analog and digital audio signals. Although sophisticated, the DB90-TX comes in a small and compact form that allows quick and efficient streaming of the program audio to the Internet. The unit can be used as an Icecast compatible server, Icecast Source Client, or Real Time Protocol (RTP) sender.
Developed with the goal of easiness of use, the DB90-TX can be managed through a standard Web browser. iOS and Android devices are also supported, making this tool the best choice for not only professional, but also newbie broadcasters.
• High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 & 2) and MPEG-1 Layer-3 Compression
• 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
• Up to 56 kbps bitrate for HE-AAC
• Up to 320 kbps bitrate for MPEG-1 Layer-3
• Up to 3072 kbps for PCM
• 6 LEDs and Phones output for quick diagnostics
• IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
• DHCP Client automatically assigning Network Settings
• Full Control and easy setup via a standard web browser
• UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
• Shoutcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream
• Analog Audio Input (2 x RCA connectors)
• Digital Audio Input (RCA Connector)
• Up to 10 simultaneously connected clients
Designed to match our idea of outstanding performance, DB90-TX converts the audio signal into high quality compressed audio stream. Situated on thousands of locations all over the world, DB90-TX allows management by any kind of web browser from your PC, PDA or any kind of mobile device. That is what makes it the best choice for professional and consumer use.
Operating with either analog or digital audio signal, DB90-TX comes in a small and compact form, allowing for quick and effortless integrating of the existing audio systems to the Internet. The signal compression is performed in real time by HE-AAC Versions 1 and 2 and MPEG-1 Layer 3 encoder. In order to ensure audio transmission without quality loss, DB90-TX also supports uncompressed PCM audio stream.
Once an audio source is selected, the encoded in real time audio is immediately transmitted over IP-based networks. DB90-TX can act simultaneously as an Icecast compatible Server, Icecast source client or Real Time Protocol (RTP) sender. The audio stream can be spread over an IP-based network to one or more (up to 10) DB90-RX or other compatible IP audio decoders.