The best device to fight the dreaded dead air problem is the DB8008 from Deva Broadcast Ltd. It is
designed and built to be simple, flexible, reliable and easy for integration with the existing setups of any
single station to a large radio networks. The basic principle of DB8008 is that this unit can detect the
silence and switch the output to some of the alternative sources.
The MP3 backup audio files and play lists can be uploaded in the DB8008 from your PC using any FTP client. The audio storage capacity of DB8008 is 2 Giga Bytes.
The DB8008 provides additional security in case of loss of audio at the inputs. The audio backup is
presented as an integrated auxiliary audio input for external program’s backup audio source, IP Stream
and built-in MP3 audio player .
The unit has SNMP and WEB remote control features. Through this feature the DB8008 can be used
for local content or regional advertisement spots insertion.
- Consumer S/PDIF Digital audio inputs and output on Optical and Coaxial connectors
- Configuration and Monitoring via SNMP, WEB, Front Panel LCD and Keyboard
- Headphones Jack on the front panel for local monitoring of the Audio Signal
- Professional Balanced Stereo analog inputs and outputs on XLR connectors
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio inputs and output on XLR connectors
- TCP/IP Remote monitoring and control via SNMP and WEB Interface
- Alert Notifications via E-mail, SNMP , Analog opto-coupled Outputs
- Lots of Storage for over 24 hours of non-repeating audio playback
- Always Fresh Backup Audio Tracks with Embedded FTPserver
- Professional 19 inches, 1U aluminum rack mount chassis
- Wide Range Internal Power Suppl y 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- Intelligent Silence Detector and Backup Audio Switcher
- 2 Years Warranty
- Built-in MP3 Player
- Fully DSP based core
- Variety of Audio Sources
- Easy installation and operation
- External or internal Digital clock sync
- Digital Volume Control of all Audio Sources
- Protected access to the device settings
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- User selectable backup audio sources priority
- Remote Firmware Upgrade for future-proof operation
- Multiformat IP Audio Stream (three separate sources)
Did you find this product cheaper somewhere else? Contact us, we will do our best to match and beat the price of competitor.
you can also click Live Support in the header of the page or you can e-mail us directly to the email shown below: