DB7007 is a second generation digitally-tuned FM Re-Broadcast Receiver. Considering the needs of the most demanding broadcasters and continuously supplementing new features to our devices, DEVA has enhanced DB7007 to be smarter and fully functional unit, equipped with two high-selective DSP-based FM tuners.
Thanks to the built-in monitoring system, upon audio loss at the inputs, DB7007 will not only notify the maintenance staff, but will also automatically switch to the second back-up RF Station. In case a fail of the second station is detected, DB7007 will shift to the incorporated IP Stream, MP3/AAC back-up audio source player. It is essential that the back-up sources priority is user-defined. The audio files and playlists can be uploaded in the device’s internal memory directly from your PC, via any FTP client. When the signal at the default input is restored, the DB7007 will automatically switch back to it. Depending on your preferences, several types of alarm notifications are utilized - E-mail, SNMP and SMS (via the optional GSM modem).
The DB7007 has an easy to read, high-resolution OLED graphical display, front panel alarm indicators and ultra-bright bargraphs with up to 40 LED segment indicators that allow reading at a glance of the MPX, Left and Right audio and the RF level, as well. The RF (IF) signal is digitized as soon as it enters the device and all signal processing is then made through DSP algorithms, thus guaranteeing measurement reproducibility over time. The IF bandwidth filters guarantees unprecedented signal selectivity, while the difficult adjacent-channel problem will be completely solved. DEVA advanced DB7007 will measure all important parameters of the FM transmission.
Additionally, the RDS information contained in the processed MPX signal is easily visualized and represented as RDS/ RBDS Data and detailed RDS/RBDS Statistics. The utilized Band Analyzer function presents an overview of all available FM signals, plus the RF signal strength. Scans can be performed within any section of the FM band in 4 different frequency steps. The consequently generated spectrum diagram visualizes the relation RF Level vs. Frequency.
Adhering to the underlying principle of all DEVA products to be as much user-friendly as possible, the DB7007 can be also easily controlled through the built-in Web server - you can use a standard web browser to monitor the status or to make any adjustments (iOS and Android devices are also supported); the supplied free of charge DEVA Device Manager Software or alternatively, through the very intuitive user interface.
• Two independent DSP based Digital FM Tuners
• Dual antenna ports with built-in RF attenuator
• Up to 100 dBµV direct RF Antenna Input
• Selectable wide range IF filter bandwidths
• FM Band 87.1 - 107.9 MHz Basic Spectrum Analyzer
• Built-in DSP based Stereo Re-encoder
• Advanced SNMP Ver.2C support
• Professional AES/EBU, SPDIF and Optical Digital audio outs
• Wide angle, easy to read OLED display
• Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
• Selectable De-emphasis - 50µs and 75µs
• Real Time Audio Program Streaming
• Remote Listening via optional GSM modem
• Apple and Android devices support
• SNTP for automatic sync of the built-in clock
• RDS and RBDS decoder with BER meter
• TCP/IP Remote monitoring & control via SNMP & WEB
• Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SMS, SNMP and GPO
• Multiformat Backup IP Audio player
• Built-in Backup MP3 Player
• Lots of Storage for over 24 hours of non-repeating audio
• Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Pilot, L&R Audio Levels
• Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for MPX & RDS
• Digital Volume Control of all Audio Sources
• Status reporting with SMS via optional GSM modem
• Protected access to the device settings
• Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on XLR Connectors
• USB communication interface for local connectivity
• Headphone output with front panel level control
• Easy and intuitive Windows Application
• Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
• Accurate front-panel metering for local use
• Restore Factory Parameters option
• Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
• 19” Professional Case for high RF immunity
• Easy Installation and Setup
Did you find this product cheaper somewhere else? Contact us, we will do our best to match and beat the price of competitor.
you can also click Live Support in the header of the page or you can e-mail us directly to the email shown below: