DB6400 - Advanced FM and Digital Radio 4-Band Audio Processor with Backup Audio Player
Fully DSP-based, top quality 4-Band Audio Processor
The long years of experience at the top level of broadcasting technologies, as well as the undisputable expertise of our engineering team have brought forth a brand new audio processing tool - the DB6400 FM and Digital Radio 4-Band Audio Processor.
The DSP-based Stereo Encoder guarantees precision of the MPX signal with advanced peak control and two independently-configurable composite MPX outputs. The DB6400 offers perfect audio clarity no matter what the source material is. A complete processing architecture: Wide band AGC with “Intelligent Gating”, 4-band Parametric EQ, Advanced Bass and Treble Controls, 4-Band High Quality Sound processor with Fidelity control and Sound Impact, 4-Band Limiter, FM Limiter with advanced distortion & pre-emphasis control and HD Lookahead Limiter.
Another feature that distinguishes the DB6400 from other products of its category is its Fallback function. This cutting-edge device is able to detect signal loss. In the case of silence at the main audio input, it automatically switches over to a backup source, thus ensuring a constant audio feed. What is more, an email notification is immediately sent which allows for an instant response on the part of your technical support team. Through the use of a standard FTP client, you have the opportunity to update the backup content at will via any PC. An additional asset is the automatic return to the main audio source as soon as the default input is restored. All silence sense parameters are user-defined.
Needless to say, the DB6400 comes with a user-friendly, comprehensive and well-organized user interface. Access is available through the front panel, remotely via TCP/IP and by using the WEB interface through iOS, Android or any other mobile device.
This one-of-a-kind device is the peak of DEVA’s engineering achievements combining simplicity of use, affordability of price and top performance and employing an array of technical parameters not found in any other device of its class.
- Ultra low latency, all-digital DSP based design
- Advanced Wide Band AGC
- 4-Band Parametric EQ
- Advanced Bass & Treble Controls
- 4-Band Limiter
- FM Controlled distortion Limiter
- 4-Band Dynamic Processor with Fidelity and Sound Impact System
- HD Lookahead Limiter
- Extensive set of factory presets and several customizable user presets
- L/R Analog inputs and outputs and two independent Composite MPX outputs.
- Integrated digital stereo generator with advanced peak control
- Built-in web server for remote control access via TCP/IP connection
- Software Control (over local network or the Internet using any Windows® PC)
- Built in DSP-based RDS/RBDS encoder
- Bright, wide view angle OLED and full-time LED meters
- Easy setup and control via the front panel
- Remotely upgradable firmware to ensure improved operation
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Intelligent Silence Detector
- Fallback function in case of Audio Loss
- Variety of Audio Sources
- Multi-format IP Audio Player
- Built-in MP3 Player
- SD Card for Audio Backup Storage
- Externally synchronized output sample rate
- Tight peak control at all outputs
- EMI-suppressed XLR connectors
- Stereo encoder integrated with audio processing
- Bypass and Test tone Mode
- Embedded SNMP agent permitting full device management
- Easy to use WEB interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Notifications on input/preset change via E-mail and SNMP
- Protected access to the device settings
- Professional AES/EBU, SPDIF and Optical Digital audio inputs
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog and Digital Audio Outputs
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- USB communication interface for local connectivity
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- 19” Professional Case for high RF immunity