CYBERMAX FM+ 15W FM EXCITER AND 2000W AMPLIFIER FOR 2000W OF STEREO SIGNAL
CYBER MAX FM+ 15W DSP/RDS exciter is coupled with professional 2000W FM amplifier
in this powerfull 2 kilowatts package. The exciter itself consists of a stereo
encoder with pre-emphasis circuit, active low-pass filter, our professional
series PLL synthesizer, wideband no-tune RF stage with temp protection, good
output RF filter and RDS and DSP processor. Unit is rugged and made for 24/7/365
operation, each comes with a wide-angle high contrast backlit LCD display. In
our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
The amplifier is professional 3H rack design with heavy duty ball-bearing fans,
all metering and telemetry, LCD display, alarms and all kinds of protections.
This unit can give up to 2000W of clean filtered RF power.
RDS parameters can be programmed with the help of a PC via USB cable.
All our manuals and software are available on request, exciter is based on MAX
PRO 5015+, SE5000 DSP+ stereo encoder and RDS MAX 4000+ RDS encoder (manuals
- New much better exciter MAX PRO 5015+
- Great stereo sound with excellent separation
- USB or RS232 remote control via PC
- Standard 19" 2H rack, clean design and high quality manufacturing
- Low distortion and good Signal/Noise ratio
- Modular construction, internal boards can be replaced one by one
- Built-in CPU system for controlling and monitoring
- Easy change of frequency and other parameters (UP/DOWN keys, no tuning required)
- TEMP protection
- SWR protection
- Professional grade RDS encoder!
- Friendly user interface, keys can be locked with an internal jumper
- In our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
- Industrial quality and rugged switching-mode power supply
What parameters can I change via PC remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change over
time as we make enhancements, we will be adding more features soon! Feel free
to ask for any features you may want.
- Output power: 2000W (1800-2000W typ), power is adjustable via LCD
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector 7/16 female (rear panel )
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108MHz
- Smallest PLL step 6.25KHz (12.5/25/50/100 can be selected as well)
- RF Spurious: CCIR/EBU/FCC compliant
- RF Harmonics: CCIR/EBU/FCC compliant
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP/PLL warning
- 70% drain efficiency
- Modulation capability: FM
- Audio connectors: RCA (cinch) or XLR (DSP version)
- Audio level required: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10Kohms resistive, balanced
- Pre-emphasis Flat, 50 or 75usec
- Harmonic distortion ( THD ) <0.1% ( 0.05% typ. )
- Channel separation 50 dB min., ( 65 dB typ. ), 20Hz to 15kHz, DSP model
- S/N Ratio with CCIR unweighted: 80dB
- S/N Ratio with CCIR weighted: 78dB
- Frequency amplitude: 0.5dB, 30Hz - 15kHz
- AC mains power: 190-270V 50/60Hz (3000VA power)
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to +45°C
- External dimensions ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (170mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- Weight 35kg
How much range can I expect?
You can read more about range in this guide HERE.
2000W can give you more than 100km of range in favourable conditions with good
antenna high above terrain and good receivers used on the other side.
What is RDS?
System, basically it displays station name and sometimes song name and
similar information on a compatible radio receiver. Very popular in Europe, less
so in the US. Requires connection to a PC at the time of programming, but retains
settings even when powered off. Serial programming cable for COM port is included.
RDS requires RDS upgrade option so be sure to add it, if you need it.
What can I use as audio source?
- A high quality mixer with telephone hybrids, such as this one.
- Professional broadcasting microphone with noise-free stand, such as this
- Your PC. Just plug audio cable into your sound card. Add SAM
- CD player, MP3 player or any other music reproduction system
What else might I need to run a radio station?
- Requires mains cable, which can be purchased in your country (each country has
a different mains plug and we don't carry all). This is standard cable used in
your PC for example and its price is typically around 1 US$ and less. You can
get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any computer
- You will also need antenna, you can order one HERE
- You will also coaxial cable to connect antenna and transmitter, you can order
- You will probably need some connectors as well, it is good to have several adapters
ready as well as they always come handy, check HERE
- Depending on your location you might need a licence as well, check your local
Where can I buy everything I need to start in a package, including antenna
and everything else?
You can check our All-inclusive
transmitter packages, these include antenna, coaxial cable and mains
power supply. Another way to go would be to select your preferred antenna
here and coaxial
cable with connectors here, this way you can configure your own package.