SPECIAL EDITION WITH NEW ROTARY BUTTON WITH VU METERS
MAX FM+ SE are the smallest from our line of our rack mounted FM transmitter
series for demanding broadcasters, operating in the whole band II, from 87.5
to 108 MHz (operation below 87.5MHz is possible as well at reduced power output,
read manual on how to enable Japanese band). SE version comes with a stylish
black front panel with rotary button and VU meters and bargraphs for RF output and audio. Also
comes with monitor output at the front.
Transmitter consists of an advanced FM exciter (MAX PRO 5000+ series) and DSP
stereo encoder including pre-emphasis circuit, active low-pass filter, limiter,
compressor and even DSP audio processor. Advanced FM exciter guarantees clean signal. No tuning is necessary, design is entirely wideband.
All you have to do is set the frequency and change sound processing parameters,
if desired. SWR, temperature and polarity protection make it very difficult
to destroy the unit. Unit is housed in a brand-new 1H professional 19" rack,
new design is lighter and RF tight (does not leak RF). It is rugged and made
for 24/7/365 operation. Each unit has a wide-angle high contrast backlit LCD
display. For a list of improvements in version 4 look below.
RDS parameters can be programmed with the help of a PC via USB cable. RDS encoder does not
require PC once the settings are stored.
All our manuals and software are available here.
What's new in version 4:
- New much better exciter MAX PRO 50XX
- New LCD type with rotary button and password lockdown
- Better efficiency, less generated heat and better heatsink
- Shows output power on LCD in watts
- Nice even output power adjustment steps
- Modular construction, individual modules can be exchanged easily, if broken
- Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
- Easy change of frequency (UP/DOWN keys, no tuning required)
- Low distortion
- SWR protection
- RDS option
- Friendly user interface
- Cost effective, light, small and practical
What parameters can I change via PC remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change over
time as we make enhancements, we will be adding more features soon! Feel free
to ask for any features you may want.
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108MHz (Japanese band supported as well, check manual)
- Smallest PLL step 10KHz (25/50/100/200KHz can be selected)
- Output power: 15W/25W/50W, adjustable from 0 to max via LCD in nice even steps
- Output impedance: 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- RF output connector: N female (rear panel)
- Audio input connectors: RCA (cinch) and XLR
- Audio level: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10Kohms
- Pre-emphasis: Flat, 50 or 75usec, adjustable
- RF Spurious: >-80 dBc @ +- 1MHz min. away from carrier
- RF Harmonics: > -55 dBc Standard
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP/PLL error
- Harmonic distortion (THD): > 0,1% ( 0,05% typ. )
- Channel separation: 40 dB min., ( 55 dB typ. ), 20Hz to 15kHz
- Power supply: DC 12V (15W-25W model), 24V or 48V (50W model), power uspply is included
- Standard 19" 1HE rack, 13cm deep (about 5")
- Weight 6kg (volumetric)
- Mains power supply is included!
Note: Special edition is available in 3 versions.
- Stereo RDS version has a very good analog stereo encoder with compressor and a sharp notch at 19KHz, also comes with RDS
- DSP version has a DSP stereo encoder plus RDS
- MONO MPX version without stereo encoder for those with no need for stereo
|Mains power supply
||Full unit name
||CyberMaxFM+ SE STEREO
|STEREO DSP RDS
||CyberMaxFM+ SE STEREO DSP RDS
||CyberMaxFM+ SE MONO (MPX)
What is included?
- Mains power supply
- USB cable and mains cable are NOT included (they are standard, you can buy them in local computer shop)
What is RDS?
Data System, basically it displays station name and sometimes song name
and similar information on a compatible radio receiver. Very popular in Europe,
less so in the US. Requires connection to a PC at the time of programming, but
retains settings even when powered off. Serial programming cable for COM port
is included. RDS requires RDS upgrade option so be sure to add it, if you need
What is the Ethernet remote control module for?
- This add-on card lets you connect this transmitter to the PC via Ethernet network. You can control and monitor the status of your transmitter over Ethernet or Internet.
What is the "Matching 1/2/3KW FM broadcast AMPLIFIER"?
This is a 2KW FM band amplifier. You can connect it to this exciter to increase output power.
Where can I buy everything I need to start in a package, including
antenna and everything else?
You can check our All-inclusive
transmitter packages, these include antenna and coaxial cable. Another way to go would be to select your preferred antenna
here and coaxial
cable with connectors here, this way you can configure your own package.
To purchase accesories (antennas and coaxial cable) for this transmitter look
accessories, radio essentials kit A is especially recommended.