CYBERMAX TV+ V2.0 WITH 10W OF POWER, BASED ON THE NEW TVMAX5010V+!
Our CYBER MAX TV+ v2.0 series is out. Build your own TV studio and broadcast
your own TV program! Transmit movies from your PC to your living room, re-transmit
the TV program you've never been able to receive in your valley, run a college
TV station, cover rural areas of Africa with TV signal from satellite stations,
run a hotel cable system info pages or just have fun... this unit will keep
you busy during the cold winter evenings and is sure to provide lots of fun
for many months to come!
This unit in a 1H 19" rack enclosure offers 10W of power in the upper VHF end
(175-225MHz). Contact us for low VHF band, it can be arranged. Unit is rugged
and made for 24/7/365 operation. Unit runs from built-in mains voltage. Gives
from several hundred meters up to about 10km of range depending on antenna type
used on transmitting and receiving side. High-gain yagi antennas on both sides
might offer even more range in favorable conditions. In our opinion the best
quality/price ratio possible.
Look HERE for all manuals, drivers and support.
How is it better from previous model:
- Mains power supply now integrated
- Tuning-free coverage of entire band
- 2x more output power
- Noticeably better picture quality
- New menu system, the LCD now shows output power in watts and other parameters
- Uses our standard 19" 1H rack
- Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
- Adjustable TV channel (via LCD module with up/down keys)
- Easily adjustable TV and sound standard (via LCD module)
- Built-in test signal generator
- Supports all analog world TV standards: All PAL versions, SECAM, NTSC
- SWR protection
- Stereo sound possible with stereo board
- Friendly user interface
- Output power: 10W (typically 8-12W), adjustable from 0 to Pmax via LCD display
- Output impedance 50 Unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector BNC female ( rear panel )
- Frequency range model HIGH: TV VHF HIGH band 175-225MHz
- Frequency range model LOW: TV VHF LOW band 55MHz-88MHz, contact us via email
for this model
- Audio connectors: RCA (cinch)
- Audio level: 1Vpp
- Video level: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10K resistive, unbalanced
- Pre-emphasis 50 or 75usec
- Power: 110-240V AC, international. PC style mains cable not included (you
can find it locally).
- Rack size: standard 1H, 127mm deep
- Weight 2kg
What is the DSP Stereo Encoder for USA/NTSC?
- This add-on card enables stereo sound, it was designed for NTSC system, used in USA and most of South/North America.
We have provided several antenna options for you, they are with one exception suitable for the high VHF band (175-225MHz) and they both come with 5 meters of coaxial cable with installed connectors:
- The VHF HI GP antenna (175-225MHz) is suitable for transmission in all directions (omnidirectional) and is very compact, offers slightly less gain than a dipole.
- The VHF HI dipole antenna (108-195MHz) is suitable for transmission in all directions (omnidirectional) and comes with a tuning chart, offers 2.14 dBi gain
- The 3/4 wave exterminator TV VHF HI antenna is omnidirectional and is suitable for transmission to multiple receivers around the transmitter site. We will tune it for you so you have to specify TV channel at time of ordering. This antenna has the highest gain of the lot. Please re-check SWR after installing this antenna as some difference in tuning can result during transport.
To purchase coaxial cable and connectors for this transmitter look
You can add wireless audio/video link to this transmitter, for example install the transmitter on the top of a small hill or mountain and transmit signal from your studio in the city. You can find suitable audio/video link (up to about 15km range)