OUR POPULAR CYBERMAX SERIES NOW ALSO FOR TV!
Our CYBER MAX TV+ series is out, finally with a range of nicely priced TV transmitters for small TV stations. Build your own TV studio and broadcast your own TV program! Transmit movies from your PC to your living room, re-transmit the TV program you've never been able to receive in your valley, run a college TV station, cover rural areas of Africa with TV signal from satellite stations, run a hotel cable system info pages or just have fun... this unit will keep you busy during the cold winter evenings and is sure to provide lots of fun for many months to come!
This unit in 2H 19" rack enclosure and offers 200W of power in the upper VHF end (175-225MHz). Unit is rugged and made for 24/7/365 operation and runs from internal mains power supply which supports all mains voltages (110-240V/50-60Hz). It gives from several hundred meters up to about 10km of range depending on antenna type used on transmitting and receiving side. High-gain yagi antennas on both sides might offer even more range in favorable conditions. In our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
Look HERE for all manuals, drivers and support.
- Uses our new low profile standard 19" 2H rack
- Built-in CPU for controlling and monitoring
- Adjustable TV channel (via LCD module with up/down keys)
- Easily adjustable TV and sound standard (via LCD module)
- Built-in test signal generator
- Supports all analog world TV standards: All PAL versions, SECAM, NTSC
- Stereo sound possible with stereo board
- Friendly user interface
- Output power: 200W typ, adjustable from 0 to Pmax via LCD module
- Output impedance 50 Unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector: N female ( rear panel )
- Frequency range model VHF HIGH: 175-225MHz
- Audio connectors: RCA (cinch)
- Audio level: 1Vpp
- Video level: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10K resistive, unbalanced
- Pre-emphasis 50 or 75usec
- Power supply: Mains 110-240V/50-60Hz universal, PC style mains cable
- Rack size: standard 2H
- Weight 12kg
What is the DSP Stereo Encoder for USA/NTSC?
- This add-on card enables stereo sound, it was designed for NTSC system, used in USA and most of South/North America.
We have provided several antenna options for you, they are with one exception suitable for the high VHF band (175-225MHz) and they both come with 5 meters of coaxial cable with installed connectors:
- The VHF HI GP antenna (175-225MHz) is suitable for transmission in all directions (omnidirectional) and is very compact, offers slightly less gain than a dipole.
- The VHF HI dipole antenna (108-195MHz) is suitable for transmission in all directions (omnidirectional) and comes with a tuning chart, offers 2.14 dBi gain
- The 3/4 wave exterminator TV VHF HI antenna is omnidirectional and is suitable for transmission to multiple receivers around the transmitter site. We will tune it for you so you have to specify TV channel at time of ordering. This antenna has the highest gain of the lot. Please re-check SWR after installing this antenna as some difference in tuning can result during transport.
To purchase coaxial cable and connectors for this transmitter look
To purchase antenna for this transmitter look HERE.
You can add wireless audio/video link to this transmitter, for example install the transmitter on the top of a small hill or mountain and transmit signal from your studio in the city. You can find suitable audio/video link (up to about 15km range)