OUR POPULAR CYBERMAX FM+ 250W/400W/600W/1000W FM TRANSMITTER SERIES!
V4 is out! CYBER MAX FM+ now contain our new enhanced FM exciter finally bringing
direct power readout and a wide range of other functions. CYBER MAX FM+ are
perfect for demanding broadcasters, operating in the whole band II, from 87.5
to 108 MHz (operation below 87.5MHz is possible as well at reduced power output,
read manual on how to enable Japanese band). This unit in large 2H 19" rack
enclosure contains mains power supply and offers plenty of power (250W, 400W,
600W or 1000W). Large heavy-duty ball-bearing 80x80mm cooling fans with protection
mesh take care of any excessive heat easily. Transmitter consists of a stereo
encoder with pre-emphasis circuit, active low-pass filter, our professional
series PLL synthesizer, wideband no-tune RF stage with temp protection, good
output RF filter and optional RDS and/or DSP processor. You can select the performance
range that is most suitable for your budget. Unit is rugged and made for 24/7/365
operation, each comes with a wide-angle high contrast backlit LCD display. In
our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
RDS parameters can be programmed with the help of a PC via serial RS232 connection
(cable and software included).
Depending on the model this unit can give up to 250W/400W/600W/1000W of clean
RF power, exact power output can vary about +/- 10% depending on exact frequency,
ambient temperature and load matching.
All our manuals and software are available here.
- New exciter MAX PRO 5015+
- Great stereo sound with excellent separation
- USB, RS232 or Ethernet (optional) remote control via PC
GSM wireless telemetry and android app also available on request
- Standard 19" 2H rack, clean design and high quality manufacturing
- Low distortion and good Signal/Noise ratio
- Modular construction, internal boards can be replaced one by one
- Built-in CPU system for controlling and monitoring
- Easy change of frequency and other parameters (UP/DOWN keys, no tuning required)
- TEMP protection
- SWR protection
- Professional grade RDS encoder!
- Friendly user interface, keys can be locked with an internal jumper
- In our opinion the best quality/price ratio possible.
- Industrial quality and rugged switching-mode power supply
What parameters can I change via PC remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change over
time as we make enhancements, we will be adding more features soon! Feel free
to ask for any features you may want.
- Output power: 250W/400W/600W/1000W depending on the model, easily adjustable via LCD display (0 to max)
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2:1 for full output
- Output connector 250W/400W/600W N female (rear panel )
- Output connector 1000W 7/16 female (rear panel )
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108MHz
- PLL step 50KHz (more on request)
- RF Spurious > -60 dBc @ +- 1MHz min. out of carrier
- RF Harmonics > -50 dBc Standard
- Monitoring Led: Power on, SWR/TEMP/PLL warning
- Modulation capability: FM
- Audio connectors: RCA (cinch) or XLR (DSP version)
- Audio level required: 1Vpp
- Audio input impedance: 10Kohms resistive, balanced
- Pre-emphasis Flat, 50 or 75usec
- Harmonic distortion ( THD ) <0.1%
- Mode: Stereo/Mono, adjustable via LCD display
- Frequency amplitude: 0.5dB, 30Hz - 15kHz
- AC mains power: 110-240V 50/60Hz universal, works everywhere on this planet
- Ambient temperature: -5° to +45°C
- External dimensions 250W/400W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (170mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- External dimensions 600W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (170mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- External dimensions 1000W ( W x D x H ) 19" x depth (492mm) x height 2HE (88mm)
- Physical weight 4Kg (250-400W), 8Kg (600W), 13Kg (1000W)
- Volumetric weight up to 25Kg
Note: CyberMax FM+ is available in 2 versions.
- DSP version has a profesional DSP stereo encoder
- MPX input version without stereo encoder for those who have external DSP processors, use MPX STL link or don't need stereo at all
|Full unit name
||CyberMaxFM+ MPX input
What are the benefits of DSP stereo encoder?
Very shart input filters with a deep 19KHz notch, advanced signal processing
with compressor and limiter, all adjustable via LCD display. The number
of settings is indeed quite fascinating, you can also set gain for each audio
channel, compression ratio etc.
How much range can I expect?
You can read more about range in this guide HERE.
While 400W can give you up to 40km of range (and sometimes more) in favourable conditions with good antenna
high above terrain and good receivers used on the other side you will need a lot more power for solid coverage
in all the difficult spots and with unsensitive receivers as far as 40km away.
What is RDS?
Data System, basically it displays station name and sometimes song name
and similar information on a compatible radio receiver. Very popular in Europe,
less so in the US. Requires connection to a PC at the time of programming, but
retains settings even when powered off. Serial programming cable for COM port
is included. RDS requires RDS upgrade option so be sure to add it, if you need
WHAT CAN I USE AS AUDIO SOURCE?
- A high quality mixer with telephone hybrids, such as this very popular unit.
- Professional broadcasting microphone with noise-free stand, such as this
- Your PC. Just plug audio cable into your sound card. Add SAM
- CD player, MP3 player or any other music reproduction system
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN'T INCLUDED?
- Requires mains cable, which can be purchased in your country (each country
has a different mains plug and we don't carry all). This is standard cable used
in your PC for example and its price is typically around 1 US$ and less. You
can get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any
computer store etc.
- You will also need antenna, you can order one HERE
- You will also coaxial cable to connect antenna and transmitter, you can order
- You will probably need some connectors as well, it is good to have several
adapters ready as well as they always come handy, check HERE
- You will need audio source (mixer, cd player, microphone etc). It is a good
idea to use PC as audio source and run some kind of audio scheduling software,
such as Jazler, Raduga or winamp. Winamp plugins such as rocksteady exist and
can make your sound even better.
Where can I buy everything I need to start in a package, including
antenna and everything else?
You can check our All-inclusive
transmitter packages, these include antenna, coaxial cable and
mains power supply. Another way to go would be to select your preferred antenna
here and coaxial
cable with connectors here, this way you can configure your own package.