SD68 is budget VHF base dipole antenna. This vertically or horizontally polarized antenna covers the frequency range from 68-78MHz which makes the antenna suitable for all sorts of applications such as 2-way radio and VHF TV (band I). The antenna is intended for stationary use. It is perfect for BAND I VHF TV.
- Frequency range: 68-78MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Radiation (H-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 240*° @ center freq.
- Radiation (E-plane): beamwidth @ -3 dB = 80*° @ center freq.
- Front to back ratio: ≥ 4* dB
- Polarization: Linear vertical or horizontal
- Gain: 1.85* dBd - 4* dBi
- Max. Power (CW) @ 30°C: 350 Watts (CW)
- Grounding protection: All metal parts are DC-grounded, the inner conductor is coupled capacitively
- Connector: UHF-female with rubber protection cap
- Materials: Aluminium, die-cast zamak, EPDM rubber, zinc plated steel, chromed brass
- Wind load: SD 68: 113 N @ 150 Km/h
- Wind resistance: 160 Km/h
- Wind surface: SD 68: 0.087 m²
- Dimensions (L x W approx.): SD 68: 1065x1915 mm
- Boom/elements diameter: 33mm/16mm
- Turning radius (approx.): SD 68: 1065* mm
- Weight (approx.): SD 68: 2020 gr
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +80° C
- Mounting mast: Ø 35-52 mm
* Valid data only for vertical polarization