Double award winning 'Ariane'rules when it comes to transparent RMS leveling
It’s an AGC – well it’s THE AGC for anyone who wants to pre-process to send correct levels to another processor, protect an STL or level audio on a digital radio or TV platform. The proven and high-regarded Ariane algorithms are now incorporated into the Encore range, with the new Ariane Encore audio leveler.
The transparent sound is well known about, mainly from the sophisticated IDR window gating technology which effectively puts this processor into a state of frozen activity for 90% of the operation. It reacts occasionally, quickly and then goes to sleep. Has to be heard to be believed. Hearing is believing.
Ariane RMS audio leveling keeps your audio loud, free from pumping, and with a touch of stereo enhancement if required. This award winning AGC will rock your audio.
A unique dynamic release window gating system freezes gain control for 90% of the time, offering fast responding but impossible to ‘hear in operation’ audio control.
The multi-mode operation provides flexibility, with the Sum and difference mode offering controllable stereo enhancement, and multi-path reduction for FM radio stations.
Plan B Silence Detection and Source Switching automatically reverts to auxiliary audio sources or onboard flash memory, keeping your broadcast on air.
A flexible and versatile action and alerts system brings together back panel GPIO at digital and analog levels of your choosing, integrating it with an easy to set up ‘do this when’ and ‘do this now’ set of actions.
- Transparent, artefact-free sound - courtesy of sophisticated IDR window-gating technology. The Ariane reacts quickly, or if not necessary, doesn’t react at all
- RMS audio leveling - keeps your audio loud and consistent, with a touch of stereo enhancement if required
- Unique dynamic release window gating - system freezes gain control for 90% of the time, giving fast-response but impossible to ‘hear in operation’ audio level control
- Multimode operation - provides flexibility, with Sun and Difference mode providing controllable stereo enhancement while reducing multipath interference for FM stations
- Plan B Silence elimination - automatically switches to standby audio sources – keeping your broadcast on air
- Remote Listen - allows you to monitor your station from a distance
- Flexible and versatile alert and actions system - bring together rear panel GPIO at digital or analog levels of your choosing, integrating it with intuitive ‘do this when’ and ‘do this now’ actions
- HTML, FTP, Telnet, SNMP and RS232 connectivity - interfaces with monitoring equipment or just acts standalone, allowing you to monitor and control your processor remotely, from anywhere in the world!