This amplifier module is ideal for high-gain pre-driver stages in analog and digital TV broadcast equipment. It will work with digital and analog broadcast exciters and boost their power to about 0.4W so that it can drive stronger amplifiers.
This amplifier is suitable for DVB-T/T2/H, DTV or
any analog TV standard.
- 170 - 1000 Mhz (VHF band III or UHF)
- Pout: 100mW DVB-T/ 400mWps analog
- Gain: 26dB, on-board attenuator can be used to set gain as desired
- 50 Ohm in/out impedance
- Class A linear operation
- Devices: TQP3M9009 + HELA-10
- Supply: 50 V nominal, 150mA
- Dimensions: (LxWxH):85x40x33mm (
- CNC milled Aluminum base
- Due to the high gain of this pallet, a good shielding between final stage and any driver/low power stage is required. Please foresee a good RF choke also on the supply wiring.
- Excessive drive level can damage this amplifier!
- RF pallets are sensitive devices, if you do not have sufficient experience please consider a finished product instead. They can be burned by applying too much drive power, too high supply voltage, not using proper heatsink, connecting mismatched loads or no load at all and also by soldering coax with too long leads. For this reason there is no warranty for any pallet. We do assure you that every pallet is tested and is 100% operational as it leaves our workshop.