750W, fully adjustable with SWR/POWER meter and SWR protection
Our new family of digitally controlled FM amplifiers in rack enclosure finally
brings the benefits of all-digital control. You can now comfortably set the
output power with the UP/DOWN keys and check the SWR, internal temperature or
RF output power at any time with a simple glance at the LCD display. SWR protection
is of course included. Look no further if you’re looking for a reliable amplifier
with the comfort and ease of LCD operated digital control system.
Employing the latest RF techniques for an ultra-stable high effeciency design.
This unit is supplied with a universal input switched mode power supply and
is built into a nice looking 2H 19-inch rack enclosure. This can be used with
any mains voltage system in the world. A built in heatsink and fan assembly
provides more than adequate cooling to the unit ensuring 24/7 operation. On
board harmonic filtering provides that needed reassurance that your signal is
where it should be. Accepts 4-6W input, but can be modified to accept any power
level required (described in the manual).
You can find the manual for this (and other products) here.
- Power Output: 750W (up to 700-800W max, can be adjusted with LCD + UP/DOWN keys)
- Output connector: N-connector
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Input: 4-6W or up to 15W (see manual)
- Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Input connector: N
- Frequency Range: 85-110MHz
- RF output ruggedness: SWR protection with reduced power, over-voltage protection
- Spurious/Harmonic rejection: Harmonics: -60dB, Spurious: -90dB
- Power Supply: Mains 110V-240V (50/60Hz), works everywhere
- Ultra Stable, Ultra Clean Output
- SWR meter with alarm: LCD display
- RF power meter: LCD display
- 2 TEMP meters with 2 alarms: LCD display
- SWR protection: Reduced power with LCD warning, lights RED led, beeps
- Current consumption meter with alarm: Reduced power with LCD warning, lights
RED led, beeps
- RF drive indicator and alarm: Reduced power with LCD warning, lights RED led,
- No Expensive Test Equipment Required to setup, no SWR meter required to setup
(although one is always recommended)
- Rack size: standard 2H 19 inch rack
- Full PC remote control via RS232 or USB
Why is this DIGITAL FM AMPLIFIER so great?
One might think one of the RF amplifier modules would be enough, but
reality is often far from that. Just the basic coaxial cable wiring represents
a major problem to many users. Than there’s the issue of SWR protection, which
most modules don’t offer, and RF power, SWR and TEMP measurement and display
on LCD, which is not just convenient but often helps monitor operation and eliminate
the problem fast or even before it happens. Another strong point is the mains
power supply, most modules are shipped with PSU that’s just barely able to cope
with the load, usually quitting after a couple months, or, as Murhpy would have
it, just a few days after warranty expires (in the middle of the top radio show).
A relatively modest additional investment in a better equipment is rewarded
by reliable operation, convenience and peace of mind. Here’s a quick summary
of the benefits:
- Digital control, you can now adjust output power to a desired value
- Built-in SWR and RF POWER meter
- SWR protection
- No hassle, easy to use
- Mains operated
- Over-dimensioned mains power supply
What parameters can I change via remote control?
Its best that you look at the screen capture below. The program may change slightly
over time as we make enhancements, but the main features will remain as below:
You can basically change all available parameters and put unit into standby
mode, if desired.